3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
NTR (netorare) is typically when main character's love interest is seduced by other characters, he or she, ( often) gradually falls for them/comes to enjoy it, it's designed around instilling sense of jealousy, helplessness, etc.
In that situation, you are the one deliberately doing it to yourself, selling her against her will, she utterly despises it, and you, for that matter.

There is btw even more!

This site really should use the same tags as vndb to avoid confusing this crap all the time.
I like how you flat out described the worst type and are not even aware of it yourself. Do yourself and us a favor and educate yourself what NTR as a broad term consists of and learn about the sub categories while you are at it too. For the love of god!

The only one i think is debatable is stealing a girl away form another dude, aka netori. Everything else is pure garbage and should be made abundantly clear by any dev wanting to put that into a normal game all of a sudden with updates. Best case would be making that stuff a toggle you can just flip and never have to worry about, but making it optional is not the worst way to handle it either.

In any case i always love to see guys who do not have a clue what they are talking about owning themselves, so thank you for that post.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Lmao verzauberung: if you're saying I'm wrong, please say how and what kind of NTR you found in that game.. I've no issues with someone proving me wrong.
But using facepalm emotes as "arguments" only makes you look like spiteful toddler.
I like your response, after I give a detailed argument of some point, I sometimes get a facepalm and nothing else. Which makes me think the reader objected but had no ability to debate, so they administer a substitute for expressive intelligence that could enlighten their fellow "man" (aka Human).

• Angry
Reactions: verzauberung

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
I played this and was awaiting new content, I came again today to see where it has gone because of the "abandoned" tag. I thought you had a good start on this, its sad you no longer wish to proceed.

Leskan

Jun 13, 2018
Well i played the game some months ago and liked it, sad this got abandoned. Idc for the story, the chicks were hot and as Demoness_kiss said, just chill to calm down and enjoy (giving mnf a try now because of you)

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I kind of liked this game. Hate it got abandoned. Was there any reason given why the Dev decided to not do it any more? Computer issues? Burned out? Or maybe not making enough to continue?

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I kind of liked this game. Hate it got abandoned. Was there any reason given why the Dev decided to not do it any more? Computer issues? Burned out? Or maybe not making enough to continue?
nope, the dev is not that chatty...she develops the game for a while, posts a few news for the sake of milking some money, then disappear for a while, and when the thread gets the abandoned tag, she usually reappears just for the sake of losing that tag and she goes back to "sleep" until the next abandoned tag

this time she isn't coming back.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
I wonder how the dev still have not come back, said that he was sick, and show some screenshots and disappear for another year. I wonder if those 36 patreons are a bug or people that still paying.
People forget. Years ago there was a dev that made a hypnosis game using HS, he abondoned it after 2 updates but later it still had 11 patrons. it finally stopped when the account was shut down during the whole incest debacle.

Led

Jul 16, 2017
I wonder how the dev still have not come back, said that he was sick, and show some screenshots and disappear for another year. I wonder if those 36 patreons are a bug or people that still paying.
So basically the dev has been stealing money, since the moment he abandoned the game.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
So basically the dev has been stealing money, since the moment he abandoned the game.
s/he did several times for like 3-4 years...either that or s/he understood that this VN never had a real plot...and that's why we got more and more characters because seriously, this is the timeline/plot so far:

- MC's mom gave birth to the twins(MC's dad is still alive)
- MC is born
- MC's dad dies soon after MC's birth
- MC's mom gets depressed and abandon MC to the step-family
- MC's mom, soon after that, regrets giving MC to the step-family and decides to give birth to Ashley(the younger sister) with artificial insemination AND then adopt the girl who will become the owner of the hotel.
- After nearly 20 years, MC's mom decides(after she remained in contact with the step-family for all this time and paid all expenses related to MC) that she wants MC back and invites him to the hotel

after 3-4 years this is what we know of the story and aside from "having MC back" we don't know why or when the mom became a sex-freak

Last edited:
Reactions: Led and AlexTorch

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
s/he did several times for like 3-4 years...either that or s/he understood that this VN never had a real plot...and that's why we got more and more characters because seriously this is the timeline:

- MC's mom gave birth to the twins(MC's dad is still alive)
- MC is born
- MC's dad dies soon after MC's birth
- MC's mom gets depressed and abandon MC to the step-family
- MC's mom, soon after that, regrets giving MC to the step-family and decides to give birth to Ashley(the younger sister) AND to adopt the girl who will become the owner of the hotel.
- After nearly 20 years, MC's mom decides(after she remained in contact with the step-family and paid all expenses related to MC) that she wants MC back and invites him to the hotel

after 3-4 years this is what we know of the story and aside from "having MC back" we don't know why or when the mom became a sex-freak
And if anyone said that there is a fucking lot of things that don't make sense, timelines that don't work, the dev ignore and just move on.

Is not stealing if there is people that still cannot see how a scumbag the dev is and keep giving money to him, patreon don't give a fuck if there is false promises, delay, etc, they only care about money, and how easy the system can be, this dev can easily change his name, make another shit game and scam another people when the money runs out. People need to learn if the dev is shit, stopping giving him money and go for the people that deserve.

Reactions: Led

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Is not stealing if there is people that still cannot see how a scumbag the dev is and keep giving money to him, patreon don't give a fuck if there is false promises, delay, etc, they only care about money, and how easy the system can be, this dev can easily change his name, make another shit game and scam another people when the money runs out. People need to learn if the dev is shit, stopping giving him money and go for the people that deserve.
i speak for myself here: it's not about the patreon...i don't really care if the dev ends up poor or rich(your money isn't mine XD so i don't care how you waste it)...it's about how many people despite "waiting" years for a new release...they're still hopeful. Seriously the game is dead, people should just give up and move on and i'm here just to warn them.

Reactions: Led and AlexTorch

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
i speak for myself here: it's not about the patreon...i don't really care if the dev ends up poor or rich(your money isn't mine XD so i don't care how you waste it)...it's about how many people despite "waiting" years for a new release...they're still hopeful. Seriously the game is dead, people should just give up and move on and i'm here just to warn them.
Which is why we have an abandoned tag. It's been there for quite a while now.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes