3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Well...i must say...was the fastest "hey i'm back" to Abandoned again that i have seen in this site....

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
even the most unreasonable i've seen (so far), either someone doesn't know what November was a month ago...or on F95 time is 3 times faster XD
Maybe they know about the bulshit about "hey, i'm back" just to remove the abandoned tag, this was not the first dev that i have seen do this, and probably will be not the last, and i'm not gonna lie, that was exactly what the dev have done, even after the "come back" i have never seen the dev doing anything about the game, 12 months without anything.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Maybe they know about the bulshit about "hey, i'm back" just to remove the abandoned tag, this was not the first dev that i have seen do this, and probably will be not the last, and i'm not gonna lie, that was exactly what the dev have done, even after the "come back" i have never seen the dev doing anything about the game, 12 months without anything.
Alex, my good friend(every fan of MNF is a friend of mine), you probably forgot that a few pages ago, i was the one saying exactly that XD

But i like rules(actually i don't but IF i'm respecting them, then everyone should XD that's my policy XD) and they didn't wait the three months before sticking the abandoned tag once again XD

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
AlexTorch

Abandon tag doesn't get removed by staff till there is an actual file uploaded and it gets uploaded here. If it was removed and then added back again it could be because someone made a mistake. Like a newer staff member removing it not knowing it and then either catching their mistake or someone seeing it and adding it back.

TMoney2017

Aug 6, 2017
Josué Dionizio12/03/2020
The game its abandoned?
:frowning:

crookatom12/03/2020
No she has a job that requires her attention but has mainly been reworking the animations of the game and fixing how the characters look

Josué Dionizio12/03/2020
Wow nice :D I ask cause in the f95zone the information is Abandoned

[
7:12 PM]
See

crookatom12/03/2020
Look at her patreon

Josué Dionizio12/03/2020
Okey :D Anyway, thx fot he information
:smile:

Hi Everyone!
I have been doing two things this month:
1. Rewriting parts of the visual novel
Don't worry, this doesn't mean that when the next update comes around you will have to replay everything. I realised that I wrote myself into a corner and some story elements have to be changed to maintain consistency. I will release a post of the story changes I have made to catch you up to speed when the update comes.
2. Reworking Honey Select

So ever since I started this project, there have been more visual mods and innovations with Honey Select (the program that I used to create my visual novel). There are so many talented creators out there who know how to use more advanced versions of Honey Select to produce art that I myself can't do. I have been reworking and redownloading parts of Honey Select to hopefully one day produce art that is better in quality.

I have also picked up a job recently that requires my attention. This probably means that I will be still quite inactive. I have paused the billing cycle for December 1 until I have new things to show you all!
- M

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ohhaiguize

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Abandon tag doesn't get removed by staff till there is an actual file uploaded and it gets uploaded here.
If it was removed and then added back again it could be because someone made a mistake.
Well....by the time that the dev returned, there was no moderator recruitment, so probably a mistake and not because a newer member, the moderators here have a shit ton of work, but was not the first dev that i have seen say "hey, i'm back" and the tag of abandoned get removed so after some months the game become abandoned again, maybe with this dev, they already have an idea that the dev will do this, but who knows, their ways is magic to me :LOL:.

Alex, my good friend(every fan of MNF is a friend of mine)
culture.jpg

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
AlexTorch

Abandon tag doesn't get removed by staff till there is an actual file uploaded and it gets uploaded here. If it was removed and then added back again it could be because someone made a mistake. Like a newer staff member removing it not knowing it and then either catching their mistake or someone seeing it and adding it back.
Well....by the time that the dev returned, there was no moderator recruitment, so probably a mistake and not because a newer member, the moderators here have a shit ton of work, but was not the first dev that i have seen say "hey, i'm back" and the tag of abandoned get removed so after some months the game become abandoned again, maybe with this dev, they already have an idea that the dev will do this, but who knows, their ways is magic to me :LOL:.

View attachment 949525
Abandoned tag can be removed without uploading a new update, Dev just needs to come on here and post and then ask for it to be removed and even take over this thread and remove it himself.
Also dev can ask for "On Hold" instead of abandoned tag.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
If i recall correctly, abandoned can be removed if there is believable activity on their sites at patreon and other crowdfunding tools. If it's just a short radar blib, and nothing happens after, its tagged back on.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
even take over this thread and remove it himself.
They still can take the thread for themselves? If i remember, there was a long time ago a dev (that i don't remember who) that was removing every single bad comments and uploads from people, and the staff ban him, i maybe be mistaken, but i guess they cannot do that anymore, or the "control" is really limited. I have seen some of devs that even the updates they require a moderator to do that.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
They still can take the thread for themselves? If i remember, there was a long time ago a dev (that i don't remember who) that was removing every single bad comments and uploads from people, and the staff ban him, i maybe be mistaken, but i guess they cannot do that anymore, or the "control" is really limited. I have seen some of devs that even the updates they require a moderator to do that.
Yes if you have a dickhead Dev who does those things then they get banned, as for updates then yes an uploader is needed to make all the other upload links which the dev gives the original like to the mods and the mods get an uploader to do all the upload links.
The thing about a Dev taken over the thread he can also request not update for 1, 2 or even several weeks when new updates come out so there Patreon's get first crack at the update.

Reactions: AlexTorch

Djeep

Feb 9, 2019
salut à tous, le jeu est-il abandonné ou en suspens ? je viens d'y jouer et je trouve qu'il suscite beaucoup d'intérets, tant sur le plan graphique que le scénario; celui-ci laisse beaucoup d'interrogations et d'attentes de suivi, alors si quelqu'un peut me renseigner, ben merci d'avance. passez de bonnes fêtes et faites attention à vous.cordialement

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
salut à tous, le jeu est-il abandonné ou en suspens ? je viens d'y jouer et je trouve qu'il suscite beaucoup d'intérets, tant sur le plan graphique que le scénario; celui-ci laisse beaucoup d'interrogations et d'attentes de suivi, alors si quelqu'un peut me renseigner, ben merci d'avance. passez de bonnes fêtes et faites attention à vous.cordialement
English only

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Djeep said:
English only
Salt on toast, the jelly is abandoned and in suspense? the veins of the journey have stalactite and buttercups which are interesting, taint shows the plan graphics quiche lame scenario; celluloid laden buttercups interrogations and attended the survival, alone is quelqu'un *the ancient god* put me resigned, at mercy in advance. pass the bon fires and fates attention for your cordial atonement.

Sorry - couldn't resist. It is currently abandoned but the dev is talking about updating it.

• Haha
Reactions: AlexTorch and SenPC

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Has this gem been saved??? Please say it's so, i've kept my watch on this game just incase that this might happen, if it is i'm ready for more at last.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes