3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
wanna bet on how soon my review will be removed bc considered inappropriate?

i've more than 5 inappropriate reviews(most of them were criticizing bad games like this one, and making references to others...still don't know where the problem was XD but not the point sorry) XD
What frustrates me is I really liked the story and wanted to see where it went.

I'm never going to know, am I?

The other part that frustrates me is I tend to be a bit of a bitch with people. I'm not usually a girl that holds her thoughts in but last time I was here I was nice. I like Minxy and I didn't want to be a cunt.

Things went well.

Nice words were spoken.

I thought things were on track and went away, happy in the knowledge that peoples anger had gotten through and the game would build up from there with no more issues.

Oh how naive I was.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
What frustrates me is I really liked the story and wanted to see where it went.

I'm never going to know, am I?

The other part that frustrates me is I tend to be a bit of a bitch with people. I'm not usually a girl that holds her thoughts in but last time I was here I was nice. I like Minxy and I didn't want to be a cunt.

Things went well.

Nice words were spoken.

I thought things were on track and went away, happy in the knowledge that peoples anger had gotten through and the game would build up from there with no more issues.

Oh how naive I was.
my only comment here is how much i agree with you, i mean i hate being a bitch...but some games make me lose control over my own bitch-ness and even then i try to be fair, or giving hints in form of "there is a problem with the narrative" or "this reaction of this character feels odd, you may wanna check it again"

and then there is this game (along with a few other ones...but their reviews are still there) where i'm at the point that while i'm still here(this one was one of my first games i found on this website) i really wish to give up with it...i wanna forger it, leave and never even see a mention to it...but i can't(bc like i said it's one of my first games)

Last edited:

Kinderfeld

Developer of Now & Then and The Interim Domain
Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018
My problem with the game has always been the narrative and some believability about the MC's tolerance for some serious batshit craziness from the ladies for the implied promise of swapping bodily fluids.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
My problem with the game has always been the narrative and some believability about the MC's tolerance for some serious batshit craziness from the ladies for the implied promise of swapping bodily fluids.
it's something i said but in form of "How can MC be still there...while her mom basically had children before him, after him and adopted another girl while she was depressed and everything(and that time was "during him", hell! depression and mood swings were the reasons why she gave him away) ??

i mean, it is batshit crazy...at this point the mother should be "labelled" as unable to take care of a family and her children sent to foster care or something

Last edited:
Reactions: AlexTorch

Aegis_HA

Oct 31, 2017
I mean reality of it has been and always will be; Minxy boasts the content in their next update, says they did a ton of writing and it contains X amount of CG and so on but the reality is the update is then just bloated and long winded and doesn't add much. They're crawling from update to update, doing a bare-bones job of it.

If I wasn't busy focusing on other stuff right now I'd be half motivated to reboot this game. But then that would be its own can of worms to deal with.

Problem is Minxy has 100 Patrons still funneling their money in and it's only lending to rewarding their behavior. Sadly there's not much that can be done about it and if we get really meta, there's no point us making these same posts over and over again because Minxy will do what they always do; be silent for months. Swing in randomly into this thread to address backlash or feedback, thank people for their advice, promise to do better and then vanish for another few months while we ponder where the update is. Update comes out and we repeat. It's been like this for 2 years.

Honestly I would like to ask Minxy some questions: Do you think your practices are acceptable and if not why are you continuing to push this game without disabling patreons during your personal issues. Do you believe the work you have done in the last two years is worth what you have received. If you think so please tell us why the rough 100 patron payments you have are deserved over other projects that have updated more in 5 months than you have in 2 years?

Azero

Jul 24, 2017
Always been...and i think it's more than 2 years...some people waited like 11 months for the update that started the second day...
damn, i realy like this game.
the story with the crazy mother and sister was an interesting choice (versus prudish mother/sister who accepts double anal after 2 days corruption)

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That's one thing i've found weird about this.

It has a ton of potential, it has enough people wanting to play it.

If Minxy had put her mind to it she could have been bringing in a few thousand a month yet she seems intent on just keeping a few hanging on and making peanuts.

I've never understood that mentality. Do the very minimum to keep a few people when they could bring in a few hundred people.

It baffles me.

Like I said in another post, last time this happened I spoke to Minxy on here and it was a good chat, all was set and things were going to improve going forward but it went right back into old habits and it doesn't look like anything is going to ever change.

I hate saying bad things because Minxy does seem really nice but on the flip side it's clear zero fucks are given and it's a shame.

Not only could this have been huge it should have been huge but with a dev that doesn't seem to care it's just festering in the wasted potential pool.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017

If Minxy had put her mind to it she could have been bringing in a few thousand a month yet she seems intent on just keeping a few hanging on and making peanuts.

I've never understood that mentality. Do the very minimum to keep a few people when they could bring in a few hundred people.

It baffles me.

Like I said in another post, last time this happened I spoke to Minxy on here and it was a good chat, all was set and things were going to improve going forward but it went right back into old habits and it doesn't look like anything is going to ever change.

I hate saying bad things because Minxy does seem really nice but on the flip side it's clear zero fucks are given and it's a shame.

Not only could this have been huge it should have been huge but with a dev that doesn't seem to care it's just festering in the wasted potential pool.

You, Keep Talking.gif
You're Breathtaking! .jpg

Aegis_HA

Oct 31, 2017

It baffles me.

Which, may sound aggressive, I think is the only real wake up call for them is if someone else took this project. I mean reality is there's no copyright or legal mumbo jumbo because of the use of HS and such and the reality is like many have pointed out the assets used in this game are very basic or by Roy12. Reality is that there would be subtle changes but I don't think it'd be anything too daunting. If someone grabbed the concept, grabbed the models from Roy12, downloaded HS Studio or such and just rebooted this game? War of the Hotels.

Reactions: ohhaiguize

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Which, may sound aggressive, I think is the only real wake up call for them is if someone else took this project. I mean reality is there's no copyright or legal mumbo jumbo because of the use of HS and such and the reality is like many have pointed out the assets used in this game are very basic or by Roy12. Reality is that there would be subtle changes but I don't think it'd be anything too daunting. If someone grabbed the concept, grabbed the models from Roy12, downloaded HS Studio or such and just rebooted this game? War of the Hotels.
i almost hope for this now u.u

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I wouldn't play it if someone else took it over.

This game has potential but if someone took over it wouldn't be this game, we wouldn't get the story as it should be.

Thre is a reason people don't like remakes or reboots, the original is always going to better. Only Minxy knows how the story should be so anyone else would just be making it up as they go along.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I wouldn't play it if someone else took it over.

This game has potential but if someone took over it wouldn't be this game, we wouldn't get the story as it should be.

Thre is a reason people don't like remakes or reboots, the original is always going to better. Only Minxy knows how the story should be so anyone else would just be making it up as they go along.
Damn, you got a point...

also with Minxy doing this scam thing...i'm not positive about her/him knowing how the story will go...

FreakyHokage

Sep 26, 2017
Honestly I don't want to see this game end it has so much potential and this game is my favorite adult game other then summertime saga.

Yet eventually someone will end up taking this game over and try to remake/reboot it and they'll end up fucking it up like most of the games that get remade. Honestly if someone does end up taking this game then please for the love of god keep the MC as the only male character in the game adding other characters just ruins the taboo aspect of the game.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 39 Votes