3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

fox92

Feb 21, 2018
The game is pretty short I’m pretty sure you would complete it before someone uploads a save file

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I'm really hoping and actually praying for this to be picked up by another developer then saved and continued but like they say, people in hell want ice water but that ain't likely to ever happen.
i mean the basic plot of this game is decent...but the family tree is so fucked up that i don't think some writer/developer may want put their hands on it only to explain why MC has a step-twin sister, two older sisters(also twins) and a young sister...

Reactions: AlexTorch and vmaks

Beatrix Kiddo

Donor
Aug 25, 2016
i mean the basic plot of this game is decent...but the family tree is so fucked up that i don't think some writer/developer may want put their hands on it only to explain why MC has a step-twin sister, two older sisters(also twins) and a young sister...
Just redo the plot from scratch tbh, all I want is the models, the incest and the crazy lewd fucked up family relations.

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
Unless something actually happens to a game dev (Ker, who works on Harem and struggles with his health for instance), don't you just HATE it when a dev just disappears without a trace? :rolleyes:

I loved this game. Unfortunately it looks like it's pretty much dead in the water

Reactions: AlexTorch

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Unless something actually happens to a game dev (Ker, who works on Harem and struggles with his health for instance), don't you just HATE it when a dev just disappears without a trace? :rolleyes:

I loved this game. Unfortunately, it looks like it's pretty much dead in the water
i agree, i hate when a dev disappear...i still cry over Reincarnotica

that was a game with huge potential

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I remember playing this a little after I made an account here. I don't remember enough to know what my opinion was, but I know it was on my watch list so it must've been solid. Since only, what, 2.5 days are done? I think the developer should just give it to someone else to make, because quite frankly, even if its not really "abandoned" its never going to be completed if its at a 1 day per year pace.
it's half-day per year pace...but fair point anyway

Reactions: vmaks

Kinderfeld

Developer of Now & Then and The Interim Domain
Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018
The thing I want to know are the models sliders, so I can build them in Illusion games... They are Illusion models aren't they?
Honey Select. Most of them are basically with new hairs and some minor tweaks. You could reasonably recreate most of the cast in no time if you wanted.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

ManicMinxy

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Man I would like to have known where the story was going at least. I mean I still don't get why the Mom didn't just leave MC with the aunt(I think or whoever she left the older daughters with) until she got her head straight instead of immediately giving MC up for adoption. I mean we aren't even talking fostering him, she just went right to adoption.
Good question... I'll try my best to return to you with an answer in the form of an update!

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes