3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
this game's progressing slowly but I like where this is going... if the dev will keep a more steady release schedule from now on I might go for a pledge :)

Reactions: ohhaiguize

Arassei

May 28, 2019
That story is just a complete nonsense.
When you have postpartum trauma, doctors don't let you have another child like that. So, Alexa...
And, why mom or sisters haven't tell MC directly : " Oh yeah, you have another sister, Tracy, she is not here for now, etc... "
Basicaly : the mom had the twins, after that : the MC. She abandonned the MC, adopt Tracy instead or recuperating MC, and have Alexa instead of recuperating MC. Why the MC doesn't just tell Madisson " fuck you " and go back to his adoptive parents already ? WAKE UP MC ! YOUR MOTHER DOESN'T WANT YOU !
Seriously, Devs ? That's the completely illogical story you want to tell us ?
I know it's an incest tag, but the MC has NO REACTION when he see his family members make out with each other. And no questions, of course... It's totally normal. And these members always look at him in these situations, why ? See his reaction ? And I am sorry but it's not just salutation kissing... with all the " mmhhhh ".
No, honestly, Madisson : " Anything for my girl... " and Tracy : " anything ? " + make out scene. You can admit all of you already had sex with each other ! That won't be a surprise ! And the MC will be more useless than he already is !
The MC is just a follower. 90% of his aswers are : Okay... yeah... sure... sure thing... uhuu.... etc. He must pay for his sentenses or what ? He's manipuled by Alexa and the slave of Brooke but he says nothing, like a beta !
Also, there is more puntuation than " ... "
The scenes are tooooooo long ! You have to click 100 times for to see all renders for just one simple action.
And slow down with the screen's shakes, please. Nausea.

Last edited:

arms99

May 11, 2018
So, after a year absence, we get an update with about a months’ worth of content. Can’t say I’m not disappointed.

And while I’m a fan of the slow burn, it only works if there are regular updates. If you’re going to release one update a year then every girl should be falling on the MCs dick, otherwise it’s just cruel.

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
I don't know what went wrong with yours but I played it beyond where it ended last time.
my download says it is day 2 afternoon and the scene in the pool with the 2nd twin after sauna with 1st one is where it ended. as I has already seen this scene before some time ago, and this is where mine ended again just like it did months ago.

I haven't finished it yet but there is another sister, an older one, she was on a business thing at the start i'm guessing she's turned up.

I suspect that the older sister is the unnamed woman we meet the night before in the pool for the adam and eve bit.

Alleycat_2017

Sep 1, 2017
I don't know why some people are saying there was no content. There was a ton of new content since I last played. I love the art work. Hopefully the next update won't take so long. Keep it up Minxy. Glad to have you back.

Reactions: Ozygator

bobob69

Apr 14, 2018
So, after a year absence, we get an update with about a months’ worth of content. Can’t say I’m not disappointed.

And while I’m a fan of the slow burn, it only works if there are regular updates. If you’re going to release one update a year then every girl should be falling on the MCs dick, otherwise it’s just cruel.
Pretty sure this dev actually put the game on hold for a long time for IRL stuff. They haven't actually been working on this update for a year...

Reactions: Ozygator

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Pretty sure this dev actually put the game on hold for a long time for IRL stuff. They haven't actually been working on this update for a year...
There are posts by her saying she was working on it, someone posted them a few pages back.

She's admitted she needs to do better, don't need to make excuses for her especially when she has a whole timeline saying an update would be ready dating back several months.

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
my download says it is day 2 afternoon and the scene in the pool with the 2nd twin after sauna with 1st one is where it ended. as I has already seen this scene before some time ago, and this is where mine ended again just like it did months ago.
If you read back a bit, others reported this as well and it is related to having added the old incest patch from the first page. Since the patch is no longer needed (and should definitely be deleted from the page) it has not been updated for awhile and appears to be blocking some content. If you had not already started a new game previously without the patch, you need to start new and use "family" to define the relationship at the start of the game, and then everything will play out correctly including all new content.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes