3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

OurTimeNow

Nov 16, 2017
A year of waiting for that? Disappointed honestly. This was one of my favorite games when it first came out, a shame

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
I can imagine how those shitty milking devs are having a good laugh over angry people out there. I mean it was their plan all along to milk their patrons, delivering nothing in return. So it is pointless to argue with them or trashtalk about it, they either don't care or just laugh. But on the other hand i have a good laugh too checking threads like this or milfy city. The butthurt is real. So maybe it's a good thing people complaining here. Oh and of course if some devs are checking thread of their games, they can deliver a good joke of an excuse too.

Reactions: SmokinDragon

ManicMinxy

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
It's not really that hard sweetness, what you do to improve is do what you say you are going to do.

Billions of people around the world do it on a regular basis it's how people work.

It's all really simple.

When you decided to develop a game, just do that. That's pretty much all it takes to improve. No one is expecting you to go on a trek through a rain forest on a journey of self discovery, they just expect you to put words in some sort of order that resembles a story and pictures of boobs.

We're all grown ups here (first one to make a short joke gets kicked in the shin .... you have been warned), you know what people want. It's not a matter of improvement, they just want you to do what you set out to do.

One thing you could do to improve is maybe, even if it's just a tiny back, just perhaps slightly cut back on the crap. Maybe don't say you'll have an update ready until perhaps you have an update ready.

I promise you you'll annoy far less people that way.
Thank you for this ^-^ This is surprisingly mature and an objective way of looking at the issue! "Do what you say you are going to do." I'll do just that!

Thank you ^-^

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
surprisingly mature
Don't know whether to be offended that my vast wisdom was called surprising or that you said i'm mature.

The thing you need to take away from all the criticism is that those people want to play your game. Some of them want to give you money.

I don't know what you have going on in your life and how busy you are I mean i'm busy as sin and rarely get time for myself so can't comment on if someone is a lazy dev or not when things could be hectic behind the scenes.

What I will say is people don't want to hurl abuse at you. They want to enjoy what you put out .... wait .... that just sounds rude. Enjoy the game you are creating, sounds less like a 3am hook up now.

I think what annoys people most is wasted potential. You have, potentially, an insanely popular game on your hands but some may say a dev that doesn't seem to care.

I'm not going to make any assumptions about you. We don't know each other and, as I said, I don't know what you have going on in your life but people see a game that coule be huge going to waste and that annoys some folk.

Just some food for thought.

Sooo, sooo, tempted to make a short joke here, but I won't! I'll be the bigger person here! :) Besides, it'd probably go over your head! :ROFLMAO: *runs for the hills*
Hush you.

Oooh, bit off topic but needs to spread the joy.

I got a gorgeous pair of high heel platform boots the other day. They are so big I managed to reach average height for women in the UK.

I was so proud of myself.

Can barely walk in them but still.... not the point.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes