3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Of course :cool: In Sweden it's called Legend of the seeker. Ooooo Cara Oooo Cara... I met a girl and Cara was her name dubidubaaa...
The show kind of sucked though. The books were so much better.

The actors were extremely hot. I think they could have cast Richard and Zedd better, but the women were...smoking hot.:heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: T800

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
How much content is there as of the last update?
I would say it has added text throughout the beginning, then you get a scene with the younger Sis (I don't quite remember, but I think that one was missing from the first demo), the scene with the twins bikini shopping, then a little extra encounter with one of them after that. It ends meeting the mom at a cafe (quite apruptly reather).
No real sex except
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. But lots of teasing. Nice so far, very much like the renders and especially the faces.

Reactions: Zer0z
Aug 13, 2017
i didnt know my finger was 6 inches not only that but im a virgin so ive never experience deflowering someone except in a video game
the hymen is not exactly that deep quite the opposite but someone else has already pointed that out.
Please never say that ever again.
There is barely anything Worse than two virgins popping each others cherries so to speak. the ineptitude of both of you will pretty much ensure you both end up barely enjoying the experience. however much Feminists shit all over guys going out and sewing their oats it was actually a practice to give the girl a better time of it since the guys were introduced to more experienced women who taught them to A) last longer B) actually try and please the girl C) know at least something so they don't fumble around like idiots trying to do stuff their friends (who were damn near always wrong) told them about sex.

U

User_10739

Well, that was fucked up... Starting to think that MC was better off being abandoned, if it was me I would leave the fucking hotel right after shopping and block their numbers on my cell...

The only way this turns around for me is with 3 ball gags, hand cuffs and some back door attitude ajustments...

Last edited by a moderator:

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
That was quite a short update for a long time without any content if you ask me
I like this game but I was disappointed when I completed the 0.45 (should be titled 0.35 instead imo)

secrecy

May 1, 2017
That was quite a short update for a long time without any content if you ask me
I like this game but I was disappointed when I completed the 0.45 (should be titled 0.35 instead imo)
I feel a bit disappointed too. More that 2 months for this, including an unsuitable ending.
Especially when you compare with other developers who get more images in less time using the same base -research into corruption, solvalley school, Max´s life...-. Still have great expectations about this game, but it feels a bit empty now.

Reactions: Kakato and Andy02
Aug 13, 2017
Well, that was fucked up... Starting to think that MC was better off being abandoned, if it was me I would leave the fucking hotel right after shopping and block their numbers on my cell...

The only way this turns around for me is with 3 ball gags, hand cuffs and some back door attitude ajustments...
Yeah either the MC better become a dom and get them goose stepping to his orders or he better get the hell out of there. there is no way this would end well the way its developing.

Reactions: ManicMinxy

GolumsMum

Oct 9, 2017
Yeah either the MC better become a dom and get them goose stepping to his orders or he better get the hell out of there. there is no way this would end well the way its developing.
I'm getting a vibe about this game. Maybe the MC's goal is merely to survive the depravity to the best of his abilities? as we haven't had the Maddison exposition yet we haven't had a proper look into the motivations behind his stay at the hotel. Looking forward to how the story unravels.

Reactions: ManicMinxy

Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
I'm getting a vibe about this game.
Oh please god don't even suggest things like that. If this game ends up with the MC getting his dick chopped off by a guillotine just after impregnating his mother, I will...erm, I will write a strongly worded letter in protest and blame you entirely for putting the idea in @ManicMinxy 's mind :p

fukmada

May 3, 2017
Positive points :
-High quality render
-Unique good looking characters
-The twins

Negative points :
-Extremely short
-Choices doesn't really change anything, you basically have choices that do the same thing or send you into Game Over.

Since how this is 0.45 and the amount of content there is, I'd strongly suggest to wait at least 6 more months to have any real playable content.

If you're still interested, this could be considered a good demo to present the characters.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes