3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

NyuNyu

Oct 8, 2017
i liked what i saw in this but i'll wait for a few more versions before i jump back in

GolumsMum

Oct 9, 2017
I'm guessing that as the creator is a student, this time of year will be taking its toll on content creation (currently exam time in southern hemisphere)

Reactions: ManicMinxy

MonteChristo

Nov 20, 2017
So good I started chipping in on Patreon. I had a good time going through the game. The designs are very good, the drawings change are fast and smooth, and you get good content from the get go. Also, the faces are different and they're all adorable.

GolumsMum

Oct 9, 2017
From Creators Patreon

"Hey Maniacs! I didn't haven't told you guys this, but the main reason why the 0.45 took so long was because I tried to download a Linear Rendering Experiment mod for Honey Select (the program I use to make APF), which in effect renders the images from Honey Select in a photo-realistic way.

Needless to say it didn't work and took up a lot of my time. I think I am ready to try it again though because it would make my game look so much better O-o It would be so worth ...

So if any of you have experience with the mod, please contact me or comment down below! Hopefully I could have this running before the upcoming beach scene.

On the latest update, I am endeavoring to replace some scenes that appear blurry. I downloaded a map which might serve as the outside of the hotel...

Lastly, I am going to spend less effort putting the work into making a different expression for each scene of the characters. I will still put new expressions if necessary though. That way the story can progress further and faster without compromising a lot of my time.

I can't wait to work on the beach scene ^-^

Manic~

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
So it's just a "Nothing new and I'm still looking to rework old stuff" or am I reading the post the wrong way?

TheoWolf3

Sep 19, 2017
So it's just a "Nothing new and I'm still looking to rework old stuff" or am I reading the post the wrong way?
You can be cynical about it but I took it as they're trying new tech to make the game look even better but they failed the first time. They're going to try again and are asking for help before they give it up. The other part is that they're going to try to streamline a few things and cut a few minor corners to deliver content faster and make up for the lost time when the modding failed.

TL;DR = I'm trying to make something that's not a generic pile of shit like most of these Ren'Py visual novels but I also realize that I need treat my patreons better.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
You can be cynical about it but I took it as they're trying new tech to make the game look even better but they failed the first time. They're going to try again and are asking for help before they give it up. The other part is that they're going to try to streamline a few things and cut a few minor corners to deliver content faster and make up for the lost time when the modding failed.

TL;DR = I'm trying to make something that's not a generic pile of shit like most of these Ren'Py visual novels but I also realize that I need treat my patreons better.
I tend to be cynical about things every now and then, this time I was actually trying to understand it the right way though. I'd say my english isn't too shabby, but if it's not your native language you can often understand things, but you don't exactly get to the core and what the dev really meant.

ManicMinxy

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017

That's exactly what I wanted to say! I'm going to add in more stuff and hopefully it would come along quicker!

seden

Aug 22, 2016
As to mod for honey select, where did you find it ?
As it is, the place where most content as to these games is originated = hongfire community forum, where it would probably be quite more efficient to ask as to support/help (if not directly finding a guide).

They are no hazard, only information who can allow for understanding, may be.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes