3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Thought I would give this a try but the link for MEGA upload not working. I am downloading from a mirror and looked for a walk-through to download also but do not see one _ anyone have a walk-through?

mastercuck

Aug 12, 2016
If you are looking for a quick fap this might not be the game for you, but it has by far the best visuals of any honey select game and the attention to detail can't be matched. It's a slow build up that some people can appreciate and the writing is great too, especially with the exchanges between characters. I wouldn't recommend it to impatient people who are looking for a quick click for naughty pics fix though.
The point about visuals is fair but I can't disagree more on both the writing and the build up, where is it? It's pretty shallow in both aspects.
I mean, if that's enough to get you guys going, that's fine by me, but jesus is it a sad state of affairs when a 20 min slideshow with lolrandom fluff is praised to high heaven.

Says the guy whose nickname is "mastercuck"...
Very observant, my guy, nickname's a joke tho :^)

Reactions: proximus

ManicMinxy

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
The point about visuals is fair but I can't disagree more on both the writing and the build up, where is it? It's pretty shallow in both aspects.
I mean, if that's enough to get you guys going, that's fine by me, but jesus is it a sad state of affairs when a 20 min slideshow with lolrandom fluff is praised to high heaven.

Very observant, my guy, nickname's a joke tho :^)
You have very low standards.
If you think my game is shallow in it's build-up and writing, I would love to get some constructive feedback from you rather than just empty words...

Thanks !

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
I don't mind with the big size, but the distribution will be problematic. Many free host site max size download are varied between 1~5 Gb for free account. Making Partial .Rar file will lessen player interest with this game, mean free account player need to download the game for 2~4 days to get each partial files. Using Torrent could be the solution, but not in long term when no one seeding the game. So, up to developer, this is his game, his risk. I said this for long period solution. @barkha9876 you don't think this from the developer point of view.

Size isn't matter to me, lot's of games I'm download from FitGirl or similar are far more bigger, 10 GB is small size compare to it. But FitGirl Repack had long span of seeding life, even uploaded games age of 3 years still have good seeding ratio. Unless this game developer can ensure seeding to his games, it won't be issue how can big size this game will be. Again, my concern wasn't for the arts, size or whatever ... just the game distribution in the future.
I want to correct my statement after talking with @Sam , F95site moderator. It's seem there's host site that allow +5gb data transfer for free user. So if my past statement changing the game developer direction, please don't do that. Your game design can have normal distribution even pass +5gb for free account, but not Mega ofc. Consult with moderator to find list of host site that allow big data transfer, in case need it on the future.

Reactions: ManicMinxy
U

User_17502

I think the game has a lot of potential but it’s in a very long development cycle. If you look at the game you only have a few scene to choose from and that feels unfulfilling at best.
The counter argument is that the scenes are so gorgeous it doesn’t even matter. For fucks sake I almost jizzed in my pants after being teased by the twins.
All in all it makes sense why the game is being developed the way it is. I wish I could render that well. Instead I can only write shit.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
i found this game only a few minute ego *_* can someone tell me how far in sex we can go?
How many girl the mc till now can fuck? Or the game is just start and there smal thing to do?
Anticipate thankses.

IceCreamSammich

Donor
Dec 9, 2017
I think the game has a lot of potential but it’s in a very long development cycle. If you look at the game you only have a few scene to choose from and that feels unfulfilling at best.
The counter argument is that the scenes are so gorgeous it doesn’t even matter. For fucks sake I almost jizzed in my pants after being teased by the twins.
All in all it makes sense why the game is being developed the way it is. I wish I could render that well. Instead I can only write shit.
This game is gorgeous. The dialogue is very well done as well. This has a TON of potential and though i'm an impatient guy I hope the dev takes his time with this because it could really be something great.

Reactions: ManicMinxy

IceCreamSammich

Donor
Dec 9, 2017
0.45 to me says there is a bit of a game to play. Was hoping for a couple hours. I got less than an hour. Closer to a 0.1 than 0.45
This game seems like a lot of attention/care is being put into it. Other games that actually find a way to immerse me like this one and still look top notch tend to be worked on by multiple people. I'm not sure but this guy might be alone. Also, the wait is worth it for a polished and immersive game.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes