3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
First impression playing the game is good, but I'm not feeling strongly in posing scene as I'm played HS too much already. I also want to address, that the game has too much unnecessary render picture. Instead Full Screen pictures to show the character expression to each dialogue, you should follow games like BB by using small pic of face expression to each dialogue. Only use Full Screen Picture for special events. If not, I believe by the time this game reach final version, it will be like +10gb file size.

barkha9876

Jun 19, 2017
First impression playing the game is good, but I'm not feeling strongly in posing scene as I'm played HS too much already. I also want to address, that the game has too much unnecessary render picture. Instead Full Screen pictures to show the character expression to each dialogue, you should follow games like BB by using small pic of face expression to each dialogue. Only use Full Screen Picture for special events. If not, I believe by the time this game reach final version, it will be like +10gb file size.
I can understand the size concern, but What I loved the most about this game (as compared to bb and many other similar games) is the slight changes in posture and facial expressions with almost every dialogue. They really bring more life to the characters and removing that would be a deal breaker for me.
The bathroom scene was executed flawlessly with her body language, eye movements and other details that I probably missed. Fucking A+.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
I can understand the size concern, but What I loved the most about this game (as compared to bb and many other similar games) is the slight changes in posture and facial expressions with almost every dialogue. They really bring more life to the characters and removing that would be a deal breaker for me.
The bathroom scene was executed flawlessly with her body language, eye movements and other details that I probably missed. Fucking A+.
I don't mind with the big size, but the distribution will be problematic. Many free host site max size download are varied between 1~5 Gb for free account. Making Partial .Rar file will lessen player interest with this game, mean free account player need to download the game for 2~4 days to get each partial files. Using Torrent could be the solution, but not in long term when no one seeding the game. So, up to developer, this is his game, his risk. I said this for long period solution. @barkha9876 you don't think this from the developer point of view.

Size isn't matter to me, lot's of games I'm download from FitGirl or similar are far more bigger, 10 GB is small size compare to it. But FitGirl Repack had long span of seeding life, even uploaded games age of 3 years still have good seeding ratio. Unless this game developer can ensure seeding to his games, it won't be issue how can big size this game will be. Again, my concern wasn't for the arts, size or whatever ... just the game distribution in the future.

barkha9876

Jun 19, 2017
I don't mind with the big size, but the distribution will be problematic. Many free host site max size download are varied between 1~5 Gb for free account. Making Partial .Rar file will lessen player interest with this game, mean free account player need to download the game for 2~4 days to get each partial files. Using Torrent could be the solution, but not in long term when no one seeding the game. So, up to developer, this is his game, his risk. I said this for long period solution. @barkha9876 you don't think this from the developer point of view.

Size isn't matter to me, lot's of games I'm download from FitGirl or similar are far more bigger, 10 GB is small size compare to it. But FitGirl Repack had long span of seeding life, even uploaded games age of 3 years still have good seeding ratio. Unless this game developer can ensure seeding to his games, it won't be issue how can big size this game will be. Again, my concern wasn't for the arts, size or whatever ... just the game distribution in the future.
Didn't know about these things. Thanks for your wisdom.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Not sure what you mean exactly, but the red/green girls from post 1 were just a halloween version.

Reactions: ManicMinxy

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
You have very low standards.
If you are looking for a quick fap this might not be the game for you, but it has by far the best visuals of any honey select game and the attention to detail can't be matched. It's a slow build up that some people can appreciate and the writing is great too, especially with the exchanges between characters. I wouldn't recommend it to impatient people who are looking for a quick click for naughty pics fix though.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes