3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

ManicMinxy

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Why is this game still not tagged as abandoned? We have a stupid developer who is making tons of promises about another release and over 2 months later still nothing. He is leading people on, scamming and lying. If he had released an actual update by now then I would at least have some faith.

All promises and no follow through is exactly what you see from those scamming patreon guys and for some reason you can't seem to see this guy for what he is.
I will admit that I have been a bit misleading. I did say "hopefully it will be out before the 1st of October". I haven't been making any sure promises though. I am sorry for this <3

I do believe though that my Patreons aren't donating so that they get an early access of the game. The fact that my whole game is free access and I do provide my patreons with rewards hopefully lessens my guilt in all this~

Manic <3

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
I will admit that I have been a bit misleading. I did say "hopefully it will be out before the 1st of October". I haven't been making any sure promises though. I am sorry for this <3

I do believe though that my Patreons aren't donating so that they get an early access of the game. The fact that my whole game is free access and I do provide my patreons with rewards hopefully lessens my guilt in all this~

Manic <3
I will say that I am really enjoying this so far, and can be patient to see where this goes. Take your time, but - please - keep us all informed to avoid excessive drama...

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017

Manic <3
Relax man. Some people just feel too entitled sometimes.

People gotta remember that the only thing you're entitled is your own opinion, and even that is better kept to yourself most of the time.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Yes, even just very small update (I'm doing fine or whatever) are still way better than silence.

Which said, life (RL) can throw shit quick and packed, not by surprise (origin > destination). So, adaptation is useful.

Reactions: ManicMinxy

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
Didnt feel like 500 pictures, granted i started from a prev save. Felt kinda short.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes