3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
uhhh just gonna point out the that one page (i believe too lazy to check) short lived discussion had ended ages ago. thus no need to warrant a comment like this so i am curious as to why this was said even though the convo had well and truly ended.
That comment was made weeks ago. Why say anything about it now?
/jk

seden

Aug 22, 2016
In any case, its so far an uncommon setting, quite looking forward to the available features.
If a harem is possible, how will it be handled ? (no need for spoiler, still, its always interesting).

Reactions: ManicMinxy

MixaelPixael

Aug 17, 2017
@seden So, barely more than a week goes by and you act like it was abandoned? Dude, some stuff takes time, and a week isn't that much. Like Ozygator said, sit back and relax. When it's out, it's out.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Interpretation, I was correcting the quoted message, that post (linked) was posted past september.

As to "when its done" its quite alright by my book, so, no worry.

Novacorps

Aug 30, 2017
Really like this so far. No sex scenes yet (I think), but very good renders. My only complaint is that Brooke has her tongue way out like 90% of the time, it's a bit much. But the ladies are all quite cute, seem very distinct and playful with each other, not just the MC. Nice to see some banter between chars.

MixaelPixael

Aug 17, 2017
Interpretation, I was correcting the quoted message, that post (linked) was posted past september.
You know what? I read your post a great number of times. I looked back at mine almost as many times. I JUST NOW realized what I had done. Apparently, I owe you an apology. We cool?

(I wonder if I can still edit it?)
EDIT: There, changed the other post.

tsunami001

Aug 12, 2017
Why is this game still not tagged as abandoned? We have a stupid developer who is making tons of promises about another release and over 2 months later still nothing. He is leading people on, scamming and lying. If he had released an actual update by now then I would at least have some faith.

All promises and no follow through is exactly what you see from those scamming patreon guys and for some reason you can't seem to see this guy for what he is.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Ok, and? Are you supporting them on Patreon? If not then just sit quietly and wait till someone else obtains it with their cash and offeres it to you for free, as usual. Then remember to say thank you for a free game without expectations.
Game is a Free access anyways so chillax. And not that supporting a creator on patreon gives you any more rights to complain, youre not investing your money in his product for christ sake, youre not partners, you just give a guy some of your money. Sometimes it comes with some extra shizwaz for patreons but thats it.
And let's not forget what kind of site we're on.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
@MixaelPixael : Its alright, text is easy to mis understood, which caused quite some conflict and so, death (ie : wars).
Only because understanding of word are quite not the same from one individual to the others, add in the use (wording) and its no surprise to have difficulty to understand each others :).

So, quite alright, as I see it, its alright to delete all these posts of mine, since they are HS to this tread by now :p
(Once corrected, there nothing to see is it ?)

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Why is this game still not tagged as abandoned? We have a stupid developer who is making tons of promises about another release and over 2 months later still nothing. He is leading people on, scamming and lying. If he had released an actual update by now then I would at least have some faith.

All promises and no follow through is exactly what you see from those scamming patreon guys and for some reason you can't seem to see this guy for what he is.
wouldn't exactly call 324 bucks some kind of massive scam. He's still communicating on patreon and posted he was taking his time on .4 so its not like it was seen coming.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
It's funny how people complain about everything.

If you release small updates in a short period of time (i.e. Katie's Corruption) people complain that you're are releasing nothing worthy.

If you take your time to put more content but take longer to release (i.e. this game) people complain that you're "milking" the patrons, even though the vast majority of users here don't give a penny to devs.

I don't know you guys, but I call this hypocrisy.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017

If you release small updates in a short period of time (i.e. Katie's Corruption) people complain that you're are releasing nothing worthy.

If you take your time to put more content but take longer to release (i.e. this game) people complain that you're "milking" the patrons, even though the vast majority of users here don't give a penny to devs.

I don't know you guys, but I call this hypocrisy.
Meanwhile these complainers don't actually pledge to any of these projects anyway, so they are complaining about devs misusing money that isn't theirs.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Meanwhile these complainers don't actually pledge to any of these projects anyway, so they are complaining about devs misusing money that isn't theirs.
My point exactly.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Why would they pledge if they think it's garbage? Just so they can share their thoughts and not be discredited?
The fact that one does not pledge doesn't mean he's not right.

Yeah, especially ones that are complaining about other people complaints, what the hell world?!

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Why would they pledge if they think it's garbage? Just so they can share their thoughts and not be discredited?
The fact that one does not pledge doesn't mean he's not right.

Yeah, especially ones that are complaining about other people complaints, what the hell world?!
Pledging shows that you're more than mouth and empty words. It also shows that you're willing to help a dev, especially one who has so few pledger's at this time, and to show support. It only takes $1 to show support, it's not like everyone has to be the top tier. So yeah, if you pledge then your voice does carry more weight, otherwise you're just another one with entitlement mentality that thinks their opinion is valuable when they are not willing to back up words with actions.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Pledging shows that you're more than mouth and empty words. It also shows that you're willing to help a dev, especially one who has so few pledger's at this time, and to show support. It only takes $1 to show support, it's not like everyone has to be the top tier. So yeah, if you pledge then your voice does carry more weight, otherwise you're just another one with entitlement mentality that thinks their opinion is valuable when they are not willing to back up words with actions.
But you can't say that about this particular case can you? This whole shebang is about NOT giving money to slimy game creators!
How would you know if particular patreon page is not trustworthy if the only people that can say anything about it would be it's own pledgelings? Why would you give money to a guy on patreon if you don't like him?
And let's not forget that the main purpose of this site is to NOT pay for games!

Reactions: Pyjak Slayer

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I would hope people who pledge to things actually have the common sense to scope out the dev's patreon page to see how active it is before pledging.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes