3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
:| must be fun having breakfast for dinner :p
You always have a snack when you need it, so that's a plus XD You could always comb your beard to get rid of crumbs or whatever is stuck there.
I can see the hygiene problem with my hair though, if you've ever gone without a good shower for three days (festivals like Wacken come to mind)you can feel your gets hair kind of "oily". Not eww, totally unclean oily, but if you've ever had long hair you know what I mean. Same thing applies with pubes, in a slightly different fashion, but the principle is the same.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
You always have a snack when you need it, so that's a plus XD You could always comb your beard to get rid of crumbs or whatever is stuck there.
I can see the hygiene problem with my hair though, if you've ever gone without a good shower for three days (festivals like Wacken come to mind)you can feel your gets hair kind of "oily". Not eww, totally unclean oily, but if you've ever had long hair you know what I mean. Same thing applies with pubes, in a slightly different fashion, but the principle is the same.
yeah, I used to have long hair, but fuck that hair gets everywhere. trying to grow a beard, but imo its not thick enough to call a beard more like a goatee with fluff on the sides XD

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
yeah, I used to have long hair, but fuck that hair gets everywhere. trying to grow a beard, but imo its not thick enough to call a beard more like a goatee with fluff on the sides XD
That's true, but I'll keep it, a good portion of the ladies love it and if you take care of your fluff and don't let it grow like you've never seen a razor a lot of them will love or at least like it as well ;)

Reactions: bobdillan

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
That's true, but I'll keep it, a good portion of the ladies love it and if you take care of your fluff and don't let it grow like you've never seen a razor a lot of them will love or at least like it as well ;)
fluffy and elegant. but most of all its testosterone growing out of your face :p

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I have no gripes with the game and its premise.

Only the USUAL, gripe because there is so little content (at least in the path I took).
My standard of measuring playtime is Dating My Daughter. But I guess DmD has been around for much longer and started with even less content, or so people keep telling me.

But my standard of measure is how DmD is now at day 11.

So yeah. Nothing personal.
A bit late to this but you do realize that DMD has been out a year right? Trust me, I played DMD when it came out. You remember Day 1? That was ONE RELEASE. And he actually reworked the second release to re-work day 1 and remove some stuff he had in there to begin with. You also seem to lack understanding that since month 5-6 (approx half the life of the game) the dev has had more than himself working on the game. Its much easier to crank out scenes if you have 2-3 people working on something. Well, unless you're Sumertime Saga that is...

So I think before you bitch about a game, and say it has no content you need to do two things: 1) look at how long the game has been out and compare it FAIRLY vs other games currently available, and 2) look at ALL the content.

As a comparison: just because you chose to read every other chapter in the Lord of the Rings series (because you hated Gollum) does NOT mean the series lacked content. Don't let your entitlement mentality overwhelm you since you're paying zero for soemone else's work and they had to split their development time between routes, because, you know, some people might not like the path you did and variety is a good thing.

Reactions: Antonia Timmens

dunhill

May 3, 2017
is this project dead??? did the game dev have to go back to school or something??? any updates??

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
is this project dead??? did the game dev have to go back to school or something??? any updates??
Well - reading his Patreon linked on the OP has a post from him a week or so ago saying 0.4 is almost ready and he hopes to have it out by the end of the month - so yes, he's a few days late...he also said school was being a bitch but he wanted to get something out ASAP, so...patience...

Reactions: dunhill

ManicMinxy

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Well - reading his Patreon linked on the OP has a post from him a week or so ago saying 0.4 is almost ready and he hopes to have it out by the end of the month - so yes, he's a few days late...he also said school was being a bitch but he wanted to get something out ASAP, so...patience...
You're completely right, it's the schoolwork ... I thought I would be on to 0.5 right now but NOPE

ManicMinxy

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
View attachment 18334

Now, you realized what kind of people are playing your game......they can talk about hairs for hours and hours....kind of scary isn't? hahaha
Pervs but hygeine scientist, oh my.
There is a bunch of evidence going for and against shaving so in the end who the fuck cares. The only issue I have with this discussion is it feels like people who don't like pubes are so triggered that they have to call people who don't mind or like pubes fetishists, weirdos and perverts as if to shame them.

This game is a way for people to explore their desires and such, featuring incest and all sorts of taboos, so who are we to shame anyone?

Reactions: MrFraz and 401Grem

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
I don't mind a bit of fur, so long as it can render without looking completely alien. A lot of the low-grade 3D games around look like the women have gotten lowest-bidder hair plugs between their legs. That... is not sexy.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
There is a bunch of evidence going for and against shaving so in the end who the fuck cares. The only issue I have with this discussion is it feels like people who don't like pubes are so triggered that they have to call people who don't mind or like pubes fetishists, weirdos and perverts as if to shame them.

This game is a way for people to explore their desires and such, featuring incest and all sorts of taboos, so who are we to shame anyone?
I think you're reading too much into it.

Maybe I'm just projecting my own indifference, but I think the arguments in this thread have been fairly tame, maybe akin to boob size discussions. That's nothing compared to stuff that really gets people going, such as interracial, intergenerational, swingers, dickgirls, cockblocking, or guro. Grooming has to be taken to one extreme or another for most people to turn their noses.

Reactions: ManicMinxy

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017

Indeed, i would never dare to judge anyone here for his/her fetischism or desires. Especially in here !
And i do agree that some subjects tends to create not an open debate but more an opposition of views without any consensus.
I don't give shit about hairs, for say, i mean whatever you prefer is fine with me. And i prefered to, respectfully and with a bit of friendly mockery, approach this subject.
We are here to share and enjoy games and when it becomes too serious, i fell like a bit of fun is necessary.
I tried to do it without being too offensive and i apologize to everyone who felt like it, in advance. By that, i mean, when i call people here Pervs, of course i include myself, and it's more like a community trade marks, like metalheads or geeks than an insult...
Anyway, enough bla bla...love your game so far, hope to see more soon and please to not include an one eye woman it might create another weird debate, hehe....ok enough bad jokes! i'm out and thks again for your game.

ManicMinxy

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Indeed, i would never dare to judge anyone here for his/her fetischism or desires. Especially in here !
And i do agree that some subjects tends to create not an open debate but more an opposition of views without any consensus.
I don't give shit about hairs, for say, i mean whatever you prefer is fine with me. And i prefered to, respectfully and with a bit of friendly mockery, approach this subject.
We are here to share and enjoy games and when it becomes too serious, i fell like a bit of fun is necessary.
I tried to do it without being too offensive and i apologize to everyone who felt like it, in advance. By that, i mean, when i call people here Pervs, of course i include myself, and it's more like a community trade marks, like metalheads or geeks than an insult...
Anyway, enough bla bla...love your game so far, hope to see more soon and please to not include an one eye woman it might create another weird debate, hehe....ok enough bad jokes! i'm out and thks again for your game.
Yeah exactly! Oh and I wasn't referring to you ~ The un-offensive way you used the word Perv was probably why I brought it all up xD

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Decided to give this a go and pleasantly surprised that it was an enjoyable experience. I especially like the interaction with the twins.

The one thing that worried me the most is that it's already on 0.3 but there is pretty much only 1 content (shopping) so far in the game. Personally, I would prefer to wait for the update a bit longer but the additional content is more filling. So here's hoping that 0.4 would have more than just Alexa's event.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016

just in case you are refeering to me, i am just saying i personally find full bush gross. if i mock someone else for liking it i am just being sarcastic. what i would do is have the option to have full bush, trimmed or shaved (would increase the amount of renders though so trimmed is what is best to satisfy both sides, and if fully shaven people cant get over it... well screw em) but yeah I ain't actually mocking anyone ^_^ i just personally find full bush on both woman and myself repulsive, but that is me and personal to me and i know that. i just like being stupid :p I am gonna put the whole if i am taking shots at you I am being sarcastic in my signature :D

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
hehe done.... totally not calling a certain dev out for their bullshit in my signature.... totally not :|

Reactions: paladin07
3.90 star(s) 39 Votes