3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

ManicMinxy

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
hehe done.... totally not calling a certain dev out for their bullshit in my signature.... totally not :|
Claiming what you say is sarcasm doesn't fully absolve you of everything you say xD Plus it's kinda cowardly not owning up to ANY mean spirited "mockery" don't you think? *passive aggressive shots fired* (Sarcasm) But honestly tho I wasn't specifically referring to you~

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
All I took from this whole thing is that people are really fucking way overinvested in minor details of video game characters.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
I just went from one thread who had this massive argue about hair.. in all the places! to an other game that is talking about the same stuff?! what sorcery is this! @Carlo S we need some more of that cookie jar!

Reactions: Vibescu

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I just went from one thread who had this massive argue about hair.. in all the places! to an other game that is talking about the same stuff?! what sorcery is this! @Carlo S we need some more of that cookie jar!
Maybe because it's still the same forum and maybe it's still the same people playing the same games? :D

Reactions: proximus

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Maybe because it's still the same forum and maybe it's still the same people playing the same games? :D
What,no! somebody hold me before i implode!:frown: At first i thought i was still in the other thread when you said that so i was like wait wut?! so i checked!XD but i was not.. so confused right now,:noexpression: It just gets kinda confusing and repetitive.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Claiming what you say is sarcasm doesn't fully absolve you of everything you say XD Plus it's kinda cowardly not owning up to ANY mean spirited "mockery" don't you think? *passive aggressive shots fired* (Sarcasm) But honestly tho I wasn't specifically referring to you~
no i get that, don't fret my sarcasm isn't mean spirited (although it can be misinterpreted as such so that the main reason for writing that in the signature so people don't get confused cause text doesn't have a silly voice accompanying the words) also I didn't think it was aimed at me (because i wasn't trying to be rude and don't think i was with my conversations if anything I believe i just came across as sassy or stupid i don't mid either XP ) also not being cowardly, still my words just saying they shouldn't be taken too seriously as you know this forum as far I know isn't about being serious, just about having fun.

Reactions: ManicMinxy

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Believe me, I know many spell that You can imagine, I'm a Wizard. :cool:;):)

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Please try and keep things somewhat on topic.

If you wish to have multi page discussions on starcraft it's best to take it to PM or the 'General Discussions' forum.
uhhh just gonna point out the that one page (i believe too lazy to check) short lived discussion had ended ages ago. thus no need to warrant a comment like this so i am curious as to why this was said even though the convo had well and truly ended.

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
uhhh just gonna point out the that one page (i believe too lazy to check) short lived discussion had ended ages ago. thus no need to warrant a comment like this so i am curious as to why this was said even though the convo had well and truly ended.
My post was 2 hours after the last post in the discussion, which appeared to still be in full swing.

Game threads are ideally meant to stay on topic, if we allow excessive (I've checked, it was 2 pages) off topic discussion then it is much harder for people to discuss the game and find what they want.

We've nothing against offtopic discussions, just please try and keep them outside of the game threads if possible.

Reactions: ManicMinxy

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
My post was 2 hours after the last post in the discussion, which appeared to still be in full swing.

Game threads are ideally meant to stay on topic, if we allow excessive (I've checked, it was 2 pages) off topic discussion then it is much harder for people to discuss the game and find what they want.

We've nothing against offtopic discussions, just please try and keep them outside of the game threads if possible.
ah ok fair enough then ( i thought that my post above was a few days after the last starcraft post hence why i asked)

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes