3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
NOOOO I hope the incest doesnt get removed from the game but like he said he may just do bars on there names or something or just put the patch up here really hope he gets his page back up really great game
without incest the game is barely interesting just that has made the excitement I only regret that in the last update too much time was wasted with other characters and not the focus on the family was especially the ultra hot mom the same at least not in the last update before came is really sad

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
without incest the game is barely interesting just that has made the excitement I only regret that in the last update too much time was wasted with other characters and not the focus on the family was especially the ultra hot mom the same at least not in the last update before came is really sad
That is your opinion man and it is respected :cool:

Reactions: Deadlyreaper

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
@ManicMinxy - Hope this finds you well and patreon getting solved somehow. I'm seeing this circulating on the internet and I'm very doubtful it's legit. Do you know of this?

Reactions: ManicMinxy

Shadde03

Mar 6, 2017
@ManicMinxy - Hope this finds you well and patreon getting solved somehow. I'm seeing this circulating on the internet and I'm very doubtful it's legit. Do you know of this?
ManicMinxy sent a demo version complying with Patreon's guidelines with a corrected storyline and new CGs yesterday to his patreons I believe so this might be it.

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
Apart from removing the nudity art, so clicking the i am 18 or older button does not reveal anything 'shocking' you should edit all 'family' and 'relation' to variables, that can be edited by the user. So the women can be an 'elderly Landlady' and the others are 'roommates' and 'friends'. Then either upload a patch file a lewdpatcher were incompetents can copypaste it or the users just type in watever they want. helped most devs so far.

KEKBUR

Sep 15, 2016
As a Patron it pains me to say it, but i really really really do hope you follow some of the advice and make it easy to reinstate incest either by lewdpatcher or being able to change name variables ingame.

Diving below the radar has worked for quite alot of other creators. As long as it means paypal cant point fingers at content on patreon everyones happy (apparantly).

I really like your game but i think quite a few people would stop being patrons (me included) if that part of the game is gone for good.

Heres hoping :)

EDIT: I feel like i should eloborate abit on why it pisses me off. First of all F#%/ Patreon for bowing down to the B#%#&# at Paypal. But what i really find infuriating is when creators bow their heads and remove the "offending" content entirely when its something you can get around fairly easily. There is no way i will provide either Patreon, Paypal nor the creator any goddamn money if that happens. Just had to put this in there.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
That is your opinion man and it is respected :cool:
yes that's my opinion and thank you that you respect her I think the mom is just the hottest of all girls and for me all the others can stay away and more with the mother to happen she is just so hot ..... but as I said that is my opinion / taste others find other girls better what should be so well would be bad if all the same girls would like ^^

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
We're pretty sure they know about F95 and LewdPatcher so be careful what you post here :oops:
Yeah, I agree, be careful .

If I were a dev, I probably would act like this:

Let others post a nicest patch which is gathered from an anonymous source for my game or I would create a second account (with permission from mods) for my alter ego who shares the unspeakable things.

echilog

Oct 28, 2017
Don't worry the only change i'll make (if the patreon team allows it ) is I'll just censor all the words that imply the iword. I can't openly admit that I am going to use patchers.

I will probably also add a line of dialogue to imply that Brooke and Hailey are and are not twins.... And I don't know how I'll do that ...

-M
How about a (totaly unofficial patch) that adds the (oh so horrible content)?

ALOT of Patreon games have that, and that works perfectly.

If YOU didn't make it, it would have nothing to do with you.

KEKBUR

Sep 15, 2016
Don't worry the only change i'll make (if the patreon team allows it ) is I'll just censor all the words that imply the iword. I can't openly admit that I am going to use patchers.

I will probably also add a line of dialogue to imply that Brooke and Hailey are and are not twins.... And I don't know how I'll do that ...

-M
Very glad to hear it. Im sorry if i came off somewhat angry but its so infuriating to have our GAMES policed by thought police!

As everyone else is noting, they (Patreon) surely have spies or collaborators on F95 - others have been burned afaik. So you might even go with refusing to know or have anything to do with patches (i still think making the variables changeable ingame is the best option like the game Daughter for Dessert etc - Picture example below).

Dont let them win, keep fighting - we're all on your side!

fp.png

ManicMinxy

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Hey yeah that thing is legit but don't download it please... Its just a version of the game where I have began to censor stuff. Its really really short and a demo so if you've played the game there is no point...

ManicMinxy

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Patreon hasn't replied after I requested for an suspension. I'm completely sick of this. Does anyone know how to contact them a bit quicker? I live on the other side of the world

ManicMinxy

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Hey yeah that thing is legit but don't download it please... Its just a version of the game where I have began to censor stuff. Its really really short and a demo so if you've played the game there is no point...
It's also free on my patreon page... Once it's up...

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes