3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
I will probably also add a line of dialogue to imply that Brooke and Hailey are and are not twins.... And I don't know how I'll do that ...-M
If you use in-game variables, which can be modified by the user you can make us the perverts, not you. Censorship in the US works along the following line: I say 'n-word' you think 'word-I-cannot-type-because-its-caught-by-the-word-filter-on-f95Zone'. I say 'insert relationship here' you type 'mom'. Thusly, I outsourced my offensiveness to you.
just give a neutral default like 'unknown stranger'.

In addition: have no fear. patches for your game will start popping up a lot quicker once you publicly disapprove of them. Saw it for many games. Pirate sites thrive on that thing. Just leave it to us pervs. Or in other words: resistance is futile. You just do you.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
@ManicMinxy I hope everything gets sorted with Patreon got hooked on the game first time I played and wanted more and still do hope the story line doesn't get altered too much but I fear it might have to cause of Patreon stupid sh*t :mad: sorry for my stupid rant hope everything works out with the game P.S. great game man good luck and keep up the good work

BoohooBitch

Oct 30, 2017
Bro , you'll get through this . Though I wanna know if you are actually permanently removing all incest content or will you release an incest activation patch here like a lot of other devs do .
They make the game look safe for patreon while releasing a patch to activate certain features on f95 , will you be doing that?

nahcQ

Jun 27, 2018
For now they need to get their patreon page back up, which requires removing all mention and reference to incest. If there were a mod/patch that puts incest references back in the game, it's strictly thirdparty since minxy can't openly admit doing any patches.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
@ManicMinxy this is just a thought but you could do what DMD and Mythic Manor has done set up a website and do the buy me a coffee deal just food for thought once agin good luck my man :)

Reactions: ManicMinxy

Immunity

Jul 8, 2017
Another promising one gutted by the digital Nazis of the Patreon "Trust and Safety" Committee. Their slogan should be - "Trust us, we know what's good for you!".

It's beyond me why adult devs keep flocking to a platform like this - it's obvious they don't want your money or your business, yet everyone's all too eager to give it to them anyway, even as they get dragged through the dirt and kicked in the stomach.

Maybe one day devs will wise up a bit and release via a free platform with an optional tip jar.

Such a shame to see this get destroyed. :(

ManicMinxy

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
@ManicMinxy this is just a thought but you could do what DMD and Mythic Manor has done set up a website and do the buy me a coffee deal just food for thought once agin good luck my man :)
This is a great idea! I might need some help with setting up a website though.. Are there any suggestions out there for some help?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Another promising one gutted by the digital Nazis of the Patreon "Trust and Safety" Committee. Their slogan should be - "Trust us, we know what's good for you!".

It's beyond me why adult devs keep flocking to a platform like this - it's obvious they don't want your money or your business, yet everyone's all too eager to give it to them anyway, even as they get dragged through the dirt and kicked in the stomach.

Maybe one day devs will wise up a bit and release via a free platform with an optional tip jar.

All these devs that keep getting hit were set up well before the changes to the Patreon ToS, so it isn't that they're flocking to Patreon, its that they're getting hit after already getting established on the site.

Reactions: Scrove and phreadom

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
This is a great idea! I might need some help with setting up a website though.. Are there any suggestions out there for some help?
I'm pretty sure MrDots was trying to set up a Host Your Game With Me thingy for people in your situation. Maybe you can message them on Patreon or their website? ( )

Just an idea.

ManicMinxy

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017

It won't be destroyed. Don't worry

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
EDIT: I feel like i should eloborate abit on why it pisses me off. First of all F#%/ Patreon for bowing down to the B#%#&# at Paypal. But what i really find infuriating is when creators bow their heads and remove the "offending" content entirely when its something you can get around fairly easily. There is no way i will provide either Patreon, Paypal nor the creator any goddamn money if that happens. Just had to put this in there.
What do you suggest they do?

Leave it in and get everything banned completely?

They don't have any choice but to remove it.

What a foolish statement.

Reactions: Shadde03
3.90 star(s) 39 Votes