3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
I chose anything in the game start, said "sorry we're unable to do this now" or smthn and took me back to the same screen, I just gave up and continued censored which sucks
As far as I know the only "password" that works is "family". You get only one guess as to what it does.

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
Oh hahaha, it didn't call it a password, it asked who are the characters to me, I tried room mate, I tried friend I tried sister I tried everything, didn't even cross my mind to type family

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Version 1.37 crahes right after loading save from version 1.3. The script from Penfold Mole didn't help. No other patch was installed. I only unpacked the zip, started the game and loaded the last save (older didn't work either).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How many old saves did you try to load? Some of them may work.
I'm not sure if it helps, but try to load a save from a point before the sauna scene starts.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
How many old saves did you try to load? Some of them may work.
I'm not sure if it helps, but try to load a save from a point before the sauna scene starts.
Thanks for the tip! I had tried three saves that crashed, but it seems the fourth was old enough to work.

Reactions: Penfold Mole

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
So I just realized this game been in development since 2017, 2 sex scenes .. if you can call them that (Brooke and Alexia) and some teasing by the concierge and masseuse is pretty poor. :/

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I have a gut feeling mom & the sisters might actually be the owners of the hotel...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have a gut feeling mom & the sisters might actually be the owners of the hotel...
I said that the first I played this VN.

Every women you have seen is some sort of family member in this hotel.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Not sure where to put the receptionist (Eliza?) into that family tree though?
She is a sister as is the one from the pool, the one in the shower by the sauna is an aunt or cousin.
(The one at the pool maybe an aunt.)

For me I can see there family resemblance in there faces.

I think Eliza is in between the twins and the younger sister.

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
She is a sister as is the one from the pool, the one in the shower by the sauna is an aunt or cousin.
(The one at the pool maybe an aunt.)

For me I can see there family resemblance in there faces.

I think Eliza is in between the twins and the younger sister.
Although I do agree that the Mother owns the hotel, and I have also believed that since my first playthrough, I don't think the employees are related to the MC. The reason I think this is wrong is mainly that all the staff (at least the ones you have met so far) seem to be under orders to make the MC horny but not let him finish, Eliza even seems afraid that she almost makes MC cum in the shower. I think the employees are just that and Eliza is what she says she is, a friend of the twins. I do think that the stranger in the pool may be an aunt though.

Reactions: KiGa

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Everytime I try to launch my game I get a white screen and the game stops responding. Anyone know how to fix this?
Did you unpack it and allow access with your anti-virus program?

ManicMinxy

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Unfortunately, this game has obviously only been designed with a mouse in mind so far. Trying to use a gamepad is really difficult. I hope this will be addressed as the game develops.

The Brooke ice-wine-glasses quest is an end-of-scenario situation that has not yet been tidied up. If is expected to continue if future versions. It does cause confusion though since it does not neatly end the quest line and leaves you with that looping quest.

The only time text should be censored is if you did not choose "family" for the game start relationship question. I have no idea what you mean by "Girls eyes are censored".
The most recent update shouldn't have this issue ... Thanks for bringing it to my notice!

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes