3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Sexoman

Apr 21, 2018
I am really happy that this game is still being worked. Good luck to @ with his exams and college! Thanks to all users who are helping out with the project! To be honest, this is one of the best adult games, as it is vibrant the characters seem lively with all those animations and effects and I especially like it when their skin is oily and wet...

And the images are with a high resolution which I love, although I am still using a 1080p display...

All the best to all working and contributing to the project - it is worth the money!

Reactions: ManicMinxy

Zal

May 5, 2017
As usual, very good update!!!!!looking forward!!!!the girls continue to be simply lovely and sexy!!!!keep it up Manic Minxy master!!!regards
Zal :cool:;)

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
But it does? For example, there is a scene which you can only see by having a certain amount of depravity points from Eliza. Although it doesnt affect the story right now it most likely will in the future. Otherwise, what's the point of having depravity points?
Whether or not you choose to define the game relationship as family has nothing to do with, nor does it in any way affect, the points you earn for each character. It only decides whether the displayed text will refer to the girls as family members (mother and sisters) or display censored text boxes. In other words, choosing family displays the reference to the mother as "mother" but choosing censorship displays it as "█████". In no way does this alter Eliza's depravity points, or any of the other points you can get with each character.

Synergy_

ಠ_ಠ
Donor
May 17, 2017
Whether or not you choose to define the game relationship as family has nothing to do with, nor does it in any way affect, the points you earn for each character. It only decides whether the displayed text will refer to the girls as family members (mother and sisters) or display censored text boxes. In other words, choosing family displays the reference to the mother as "mother" but choosing censorship displays it as "█████". In no way does this alter Eliza's depravity points, or any of the other points you can get with each character.
nvm my bad. misunderstood what u meant before. yeah i agree with ^

Synergy_

ಠ_ಠ
Donor
May 17, 2017
The story is linear, there are no other scenes.
With the points, you get different outfits (Bikini Beach) for now.
Im saying that u can get more sequential scenes in the Eliza shower segment based on your previous choices.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I have 3 Eliza points but got the same scenes in the shower?
Maybe I missed something.

Synergy_

ಠ_ಠ
Donor
May 17, 2017
Yo
I have 3 Eliza points but got the same scenes in the shower?
Maybe I missed something.
I'm not saying that you haven't seen them. You may have or you may have not. Im just saying that that there are choices which give you more scenes. The walkthrough covers all of them so you can double check if you want.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Sure, I mean you see the scenes or you don't see some scenes but there are no other scenes like scenes in another path. There is no other path for now.

Hopefully, this makes sense, language barrier. :coldsweat:

Synergy_

ಠ_ಠ
Donor
May 17, 2017
Sure, I mean you see the scenes or you don't see some scenes but there are no other scenes like scenes in another path. There is no other path for now.

Hopefully, this makes sense, language barrier. :coldsweat:
Technically there already are two paths for Eliza already (Because there are two variables for her being love and depravity). There just isn't enough content for both paths to be distinguishable from each other.

Jonboy72

Jun 20, 2018
Looks like a good game but it keeps saying that there is a error occurred after you've had breakfast with the 3 sister's on day two on the android version

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Looks like a good game but it keeps saying that there is a error occurred after you've had breakfast with the 3 sister's on day two on the android version
Is that a fan made android version for the 1st post does not have an android version.

SolarGuy

Jul 24, 2018
Is that a fan made android version for the 1st post does not have an android version.
Same thing for me on Android, "an exception has occured", can't go into the sauna to meet Brook... I reinstalled the app but nothing seems to be working...

Reactions: lalok

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Same thing for me on Android, "an exception has occured", can't go into the sauna to meet Brook... I reinstalled the app but nothing seems to be working...
Yeah it's a shame because it has got potential
Go to the one who made this fan made android and tell him that it is broken and see if he will fix it.

Reactions: IceBearApproves

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Hey, can you tell me how your patch works to make old saves work fine? Is there a way to integrate this into my game (which I believe does not work with old saves)?
Sure, just not today. I'm too tired for that.
And I don't mind if someone else beats me to it, takes over and explains how my patch works and how you could change your script files to get the same results.
I'll try to find some time tomorrow for this. Depends on the local weather - if the heatwave continues and I can't do much outside without dropping dead, then I have time for other things while sitting near the air conditioner. :biggrin:

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I've started a new play through for this version, and I come up with a error near the beginning of the beach scene. Right after you put Alexa down. Is there a fix for this? I can ignore it and the game continues but I thought I'd mention this.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes