3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

zeroxros7

Apr 16, 2018
The latest version says it has a function to allow you to choose what type of relationship exists between you and the characters but, as far as I can tell you can only enter family as the relationship type so has this function just not been finished yet and you can still only do family or am I missing something?

zeroxros7

Apr 16, 2018
Also is there a walkthrough for this game anywhere cause I am at 2 of 10 points for one character and would like to know how to get that higher without lowering any other characters points

U

User_32285

Also is there a walkthrough for this game anywhere cause I am at 2 of 10 points for one character and would like to know how to get that higher without lowering any other characters points
It's in the fiirst post just below where you DL-ed the game a link named ......drumroll.......................walkthrough.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
The latest version says it has a function to allow you to choose what type of relationship exists between you and the characters but, as far as I can tell you can only enter family as the relationship type so has this function just not been finished yet and you can still only do family or am I missing something?
This does not yet allow you to choose any relationship other than family. It is that or the censorship mode that displays text boxes in place of any relationship name.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
hello all, while starting the 1.37 version, the exe fails to start the game and showing this. any help is much appreciated.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

After initialization, but before game start.
File "renpy/common/00voice.rpy", line 360, in voice_interact
if _menu:
NameError: global name '_menu' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "M:\adgm\PervertedHotel-137-win\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "M:\adgm\PervertedHotel-137-win\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\main.py", line 430, in main
renpy.game.script.report_duplicate_labels()
File "M:\adgm\PervertedHotel-137-win\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\script.py", line 890, in report_duplicate_labels
if renpy.parser.report_parse_errors():
File "M:\adgm\PervertedHotel-137-win\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\parser.py", line 2543, in report_parse_errors
renpy.display.error.report_parse_errors(full_text, error_fn)
File "M:\adgm\PervertedHotel-137-win\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\display\error.py", line 179, in report_parse_errors
error_fn=error_fn,
File "M:\adgm\PervertedHotel-137-win\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\game.py", line 280, in invoke_in_new_context
return callable(*args, **kwargs)
File "M:\adgm\PervertedHotel-137-win\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\display\error.py", line 43, in call_exception_screen
return renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", suppress_overlay=True, suppress_underlay=True)
File "M:\adgm\PervertedHotel-137-win\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\ui.py", line 285, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "M:\adgm\PervertedHotel-137-win\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2519, in interact
i()
File "renpy/common/00voice.rpy", line 360, in voice_interact
if _menu:
NameError: global name '_menu' is not defined

Windows-XP-5.1.2600-SP2
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Perverted Hotel 1.37
Windows XP is no longer supported by anything anywhere. Also, make sure you do not use the incest patch since v1.37 has been upgraded to allow you to choose a family relationship.

Synergy_

ಠ_ಠ
Donor
May 17, 2017
This does not yet allow you to choose any relationship other than family. It is that or the censorship mode that displays text boxes in place of any relationship name.
Dunno but i think this refers to the love and/or depravity route for Eliza. There isn't much to do for either route yet but there are choices that affect the love and/or depravity path.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Dunno but i think this refers to the love and/or depravity route for Eliza. There isn't much to do for either route yet but there are choices that affect the love and/or depravity path.
Nope. The relationship choice only affects the relationship names used in the dialog text and has absolutely no effect on the story or paths.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Do I need to download a incest patch now for the game
No, not for v1.37. You will be asked what kind of relationship you have with the family. If you enter "family", the incest patch will be applied. If not, the relationship terms in the text will be all text blocks.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Would a moderator please put a note next to the incest patch link on the OP to not use it for v1.37? Not only is it not needed for v1.37, it is causing many stability problems as proven by the large number of posts about it n this forum.

ManicMinxy

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
I've just played through the whole thing from the beginning to avoid compatibility issues. The last update was so long ago that I don't even remember what was already in it and what wasn't before the sauna scene. I understand your situation but I'm sorry, that changelog was clickbait. I expected an entirely new H-scene reading that.
Burying content like this is not nice. Not just because you've been away for so long, but because it usually fucks the code up and forces us to start from the beginning. I've dropped a ton of great ongoing games because of this and now you too just got me to replay a game that I already liked from the beginning for no good reason. I know, it was an update for the Patreon staff, but then don't get us all excited like that. :FeelsBadMan: Just release a "code change only" update next time, if you have to.
I prefer to not replay every game from the beginning every time something happens in them. That's kinda the charm of linear games. I just pop in every now and then to see what was added and then I move on. Updating old parts is a dick move, especially in a completely linear game where I am allowed to make mistkes and lock myself out of content by moving on with the main plot.
I wish you the best, just please don't do this again!
Honestly I didn't expect that my changelog would be that misleading and I didn't intend it to be clickbait! When I wrote the changelog I didn't notice how it might entail that my supporters might expect another full scene with a small story (about 400 + CG) rather than a short scene with Hentai (100 + CG). To be honest, I don't even know the right terminology to use in the changelog. What would you have written?

None the less I am sorry that you felt mislead. I am happy to make a change to the changelog that is less misleading.

Further, updating old parts is not a dick move. It's absolutely required. It means that I amend mistakes and make my game as a whole better.

Reactions: Retro

ManicMinxy

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
I doubt that what you said will matter much, because I've been saying the same thing on every one of the 5 last pages (at least it feels like I have).
Also, old saves will work fine and without censorship if you use this patch:

It's just a fix for old saves to make them work the way they were started and fix the undefined vpunch1 error that keeps popping up on one of the possible paths of the game.

Make sure your caps lock is off, only "family" and "Family" are the working keywords (no quotes, spaces or punctuation!), not "FAMILY" or "FaMiLy"
Hey, can you tell me how your patch works to make old saves work fine? Is there a way to integrate this into my game (which I believe does not work with old saves)?

ManicMinxy

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
A few bug fixes for v1.37 script.rpy (not the no longer needed incest patch version).

5223 m "I nearly forgot about you [my boy... You are a part of this [family] now... You need to put some on!"
should be
5223 m "I nearly forgot about you [myboy]... You are a part of this [family] now... You need to put some on!"

6286 m "I nearly forgot about you [my boy]... You are a part of this [family] now... You need to put some on!"
should be
6286 m "I nearly forgot about you [myboy]... You are a part of this [family] now... You need to put some on!"

7349 m m "I nearly forgot about you my boy... You are a part of this [family] now... You need to put some on!"
should be
7349 m m "I nearly forgot about you [myboy]... You are a part of this [family] now... You need to put some on!"
Ahhh Thank you so much ! All fixed!

Synergy_

ಠ_ಠ
Donor
May 17, 2017
Nope. The relationship choice only affects the relationship names used in the dialog text and has absolutely no effect on the story or paths.
But it does? For example, there is a scene which you can only see by having a certain amount of depravity points from Eliza. Although it doesnt affect the story right now it most likely will in the future. Otherwise, what's the point of having depravity points?

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
anyone know the console commands for points for the girls? ive been thru the game once but want to try and get all different scenes and stuff.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes