3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Incest Life

Aug 27, 2017
Sorry mate, but I feel I *must* ask this:
@tan1990juke Did you actually read any of what's been written on the last ten pages? They all are about this - the latest - update that just came out about three days ago?
i read it, i just need to know How long is it usually updated one time?

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
A few bug fixes for v1.37 script.rpy (not the no longer needed incest patch version).

5223 m "I nearly forgot about you [my boy... You are a part of this [family] now... You need to put some on!"
should be
5223 m "I nearly forgot about you [myboy]... You are a part of this [family] now... You need to put some on!"

6286 m "I nearly forgot about you [my boy]... You are a part of this [family] now... You need to put some on!"
should be
6286 m "I nearly forgot about you [myboy]... You are a part of this [family] now... You need to put some on!"

7349 m "I nearly forgot about you my boy... You are a part of this [family] now... You need to put some on!"
should be
7349 m "I nearly forgot about you [myboy]... You are a part of this [family] now... You need to put some on!"

Reactions: ManicMinxy

Nike222

May 8, 2018
Small copy-editing error on the new update. There were two instances when "Brooke" is mentioned, where I'm pretty sure you meant Hayley.

iloveupls

Apr 6, 2018
i get this error when i put the incest patch in the game
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

After initialization, but before game start.
File "renpy/common/00voice.rpy", line 360, in voice_interact
if _menu:
NameError: global name '_menu' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\IO\Desktop\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\IO\Desktop\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\main.py", line 430, in main
renpy.game.script.report_duplicate_labels()
File "C:\Users\IO\Desktop\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\script.py", line 890, in report_duplicate_labels
if renpy.parser.report_parse_errors():
File "C:\Users\IO\Desktop\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\parser.py", line 2543, in report_parse_errors
renpy.display.error.report_parse_errors(full_text, error_fn)
File "C:\Users\IO\Desktop\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\display\error.py", line 179, in report_parse_errors
error_fn=error_fn,
File "C:\Users\IO\Desktop\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\game.py", line 280, in invoke_in_new_context
return callable(*args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\IO\Desktop\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\display\error.py", line 43, in call_exception_screen
return renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", suppress_overlay=True, suppress_underlay=True)
File "C:\Users\IO\Desktop\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\ui.py", line 285, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\IO\Desktop\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2519, in interact
i()
if _menu:

Incest Life

Aug 27, 2017
i get this error when i put the incest patch in the game

if _menu:

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\IO\Desktop\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\IO\Desktop\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\main.py", line 430, in main
File "C:\Users\IO\Desktop\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\script.py", line 890, in report_duplicate_labels
File "C:\Users\IO\Desktop\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\parser.py", line 2543, in report_parse_errors
File "C:\Users\IO\Desktop\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\display\error.py", line 179, in report_parse_errors
error_fn=error_fn,
File "C:\Users\IO\Desktop\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\game.py", line 280, in invoke_in_new_context
File "C:\Users\IO\Desktop\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\display\error.py", line 43, in call_exception_screen
return renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", suppress_overlay=True, suppress_underlay=True)
File "C:\Users\IO\Desktop\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\ui.py", line 285, in interact
File "C:\Users\IO\Desktop\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2519, in interact
i()
if _menu:
Copy by
Don't use the Incest Patch, you will have a far less stable experience.

• Start a new game without the patch and clean new 1.37 files.
  • Put "Family" at the start when it asks their relation.
  • Use the Walkthrough in the OP and the hold down Ctrl key to quickly skip through all the stuff you've seen.
  • Save when you get to the new stuff.

Result: in 2 minutes you'll be back to where you were, you won't have issues with the older code in your saves, and you'll have a cleaner save for the future too.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
So I really like that game (yet) but now this is also going to play the unnecessary thing with the game again because the saves do not work and then the new content of this update is ultra short and that for so long time as it took

what is really disappointing ..... and there is again the suspicion that it is again the reason why the saves do not work and we have to re-play the game from the beginning to try so Disguise that the new content is as low as it is in so many other games so the standatrt is that you have to play all 3 or 4 updates the game new from the beginning ..... and then that's another update where mom (madisson) again no role plays what is really a shame I hope

that there is an update where you have something longer with her and not only talk show but more I can only hope ndas the next update is not so short again we do not have to play again from the beginning and do not have to wait so long for so little i hope so much for the great game which was so great so far

Reactions: ManicMinxy

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
So I really like that game (yet) but now this is also going to play the unnecessary thing with the game again because the saves do not work and then the new content of this update is ultra short and that for so long time as it took

what is really disappointing ..... and there is again the suspicion that it is again the reason why the saves do not work and we have to re-play the game from the beginning to try so Disguise that the new content is as low as it is in so many other games so the standatrt is that you have to play all 3 or 4 updates the game new from the beginning ..... and then that's another update where mom (madisson) again no role plays what is really a shame I hope

that there is an update where you have something longer with her and not only talk show but more I can only hope ndas the next update is not so short again we do not have to play again from the beginning and do not have to wait so long for so little i hope so much for the great game which was so great so far
Check this out:

Very good reasons why things are the way they are, next update should be back to normal.

May 16, 2018
Hi guys! Just discovered this game, and I say it looks promising. Is there someone kind enough to give reply the attachment for patreon exclusive pics?
Even if the urination fetish only!:test2:

Thanks!

darklid

May 20, 2017
hello all, while starting the 1.37 version, the exe fails to start the game and showing this. any help is much appreciated.

if _menu:

Full traceback:
File "M:\adgm\PervertedHotel-137-win\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "M:\adgm\PervertedHotel-137-win\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\main.py", line 430, in main
File "M:\adgm\PervertedHotel-137-win\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\script.py", line 890, in report_duplicate_labels
File "M:\adgm\PervertedHotel-137-win\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\parser.py", line 2543, in report_parse_errors
File "M:\adgm\PervertedHotel-137-win\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\display\error.py", line 179, in report_parse_errors
error_fn=error_fn,
File "M:\adgm\PervertedHotel-137-win\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\game.py", line 280, in invoke_in_new_context
File "M:\adgm\PervertedHotel-137-win\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\display\error.py", line 43, in call_exception_screen
File "M:\adgm\PervertedHotel-137-win\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\ui.py", line 285, in interact
File "M:\adgm\PervertedHotel-137-win\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2519, in interact
i()
if _menu:

Windows-XP-5.1.2600-SP2
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Perverted Hotel 1.37

QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
How do I get passed the censorship at the start and the patch script.rpy crashes the game?

darklid

May 20, 2017
hello all, while starting the 1.37 version, the exe fails to start the game and showing this. any help is much appreciated.

if _menu:

Full traceback:
File "M:\adgm\PervertedHotel-137-win\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "M:\adgm\PervertedHotel-137-win\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\main.py", line 430, in main
File "M:\adgm\PervertedHotel-137-win\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\script.py", line 890, in report_duplicate_labels
File "M:\adgm\PervertedHotel-137-win\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\parser.py", line 2543, in report_parse_errors
File "M:\adgm\PervertedHotel-137-win\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\display\error.py", line 179, in report_parse_errors
error_fn=error_fn,
File "M:\adgm\PervertedHotel-137-win\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\game.py", line 280, in invoke_in_new_context
File "M:\adgm\PervertedHotel-137-win\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\display\error.py", line 43, in call_exception_screen
File "M:\adgm\PervertedHotel-137-win\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\ui.py", line 285, in interact
File "M:\adgm\PervertedHotel-137-win\PervertedHotel-1.37-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2519, in interact
i()
if _menu:

Windows-XP-5.1.2600-SP2
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Perverted Hotel 1.37
THIS IS IS SOLVED OVER CONSULTING HELPFUL FOLKS @ DEVS DISCORD CHANNEL

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes