3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

fox92

Feb 21, 2018
She says she’s working on a new update why not post those renders I’ll tell you why is all bullshit and she’s just posting the old renders to get attention and make people think it’s new content and the update is happening

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Damn, if there were ever a case for the mods to review how to define an abandoned game, this is it. Minxy is playing them for absolute fools, almost as much as she's playing her patreons.
OK, let's say she's playing the mods for absolute fools. To what end? It's not like she gets anything from this place. What or who is hurt by what's going on?

ohhaiguize

Oct 2, 2018
I'm not defending Minxy or anything because I think she is scamming or stalling just like you guys have been saying. That being said, that exact picture was not in the last update at all, its from the same "room" and probably from the same " B.J. scene" but she was never covered in cum like in the "new" posted picture.
Just saying.

Reactions: DanThaMan

Sokano

Aug 13, 2017
OK, let's say she's playing the mods for absolute fools. To what end? It's not like she gets anything from this place. What or who is hurt by what's going on?
You're right - obviously in the grand scheme of things, this really isn't a big deal and people are free to support whomever they want.

However, whilst many here will purely be using this site to download games for free, it's also a platform for developers to get their name out there, build a reputation and hopefully win over would-be patreons. It's all ultimately free advertising; if it turns out Minxy is playing the system then why, when the thread still implies this game is actively supported, should she be receiving any of it, when there are far more worthy and hard-working developers trying to get visibility?

I'm not necessarily suggesting this needs marking as abandoned, perhaps another tag could be considered instead. Otherwise if a developer posts a token update once every three months and never delivers the goods, where is the line drawn? Half a year? One year? Five?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
You're right - obviously in the grand scheme of things, this really isn't a big deal and people are free to support whomever they want.

However, whilst many here will purely be using this site to download games for free, it's also a platform for developers to get their name out there, build a reputation and hopefully win over would-be patreons. It's all ultimately free advertising; if it turns out Minxy is playing the system then why, when the thread still implies this game is actively supported, should she be receiving any of it, when there are far more worthy and hard-working developers trying to get visibility?

I'm not necessarily suggesting this needs marking as abandoned, perhaps another tag could be considered instead. Otherwise if a developer posts a token update once every three months and never delivers the goods, where is the line drawn? Half a year? One year? Five?
Those are good questions, and while relevant to this game, this thread is not the place to have that discussion.

If you feel strongly about having a new tag ("Milker"? :)), I suggest you post your ideas here: https://f95zone.to/forums/features-request.13/

Reactions: Carpe Stultus

Master0232

Jun 6, 2017
I bet we get a message like "I wanted to release today, but due to harresement from the community I will stop working on the Project, it pains me for all the work Ive put into it this past year, but I have to draw the line somewhere" in a couple of weeks...

Aegis_HA

Oct 31, 2017
I bet we get a message like "I wanted to release today, but due to harresement from the community I will stop working on the Project, it pains me for all the work Ive put into it this past year, but I have to draw the line somewhere" in a couple of weeks...
I would pledge 1$ just to tear that post apart.

• Haha
Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I would pledge 1$ just to tear that post apart.
Me too...i want to make the math with Minxy...i want to force-remember to her patreons how much cash she get from them for basically a bunch of sexy cgi screenshot...that weren't work-in-progress but just a bunch of stuff from an old-release xD

Reactions: RainMan92

PointBravo

Jun 23, 2017
After that last post, I'm officially withdrawing the 0.5% of hope I was forcing myself to keep, of all this not being a scam. The same freaking render... c'mon! She could at least not underestimate people's intelligence this much.

My hope now relies on some talented one make some sort of revival for this plot.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

LidTheStanker

Aug 8, 2017
It's too bad if the creator of this is scamming people as has been mentioned a bunch in this thread. I don't really even care about that so much but the writer is competent and seems to be just about the same amount of a sick fuck as me without going too far for my taste so I've enjoyed the game quite a bit after trying it today. So this is still one of my favorite releases. Well, bye!

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
there is basically around 6 pages or more of the same old comments that everyone already knows since the last time someone posted an actual patreon update. I perfectly understand the frustration and anger people are feeling about this game and minxy behavior, but posting the same thing over and over again will only attract attention to the game having the oposite effect that you desire. You won't make patrons stop pledging with your wall of text, at this point they are paying because they care more about the game than about their money, or they just don't care about the money at all

the topic should only have new posts about updates on his/her patreon feed, comments about them or the actual game and leave it at that, it's annoying to see pages of new posts and discover it's the same old talk all over again, I think the point was made enough times now

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018

Hi everyone !
So I still need more time to finish the upcoming update. I have a bunch of work lately and it's all been piling up ! Meanwhile... Here is some hardcore lewd CG...
Took a while to make this one! I had a lot of difficulty putting in all the liquid strains.
Hope you enjoy it !
Manic

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017

Hi everyone !
So I still need more time to finish the upcoming update. I have a bunch of work lately and it's all been piling up ! Meanwhile... Here is some hardcore lewd CG...
Took a while to make this one! I had a lot of difficulty putting in all the liquid strains.
Hope you enjoy it !
Manic
i need the definition of the word Hardcore...because to me...feels kinda softcore those pictures...unless she just had a gangbang...

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes