3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Sb21

May 25, 2017

Hi everyone !
So I still need more time to finish the upcoming update. I have a bunch of work lately and it's all been piling up ! Meanwhile... Here is some hardcore lewd CG...
Took a while to make this one! I had a lot of difficulty putting in all the liquid strains.
Hope you enjoy it !
Manic
That's ... Abslolutely ridiculous ...

Reactions: iMagnor and WaltS

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
So I actually made a feature request regarding a semi-abandoned tag, but was told anything without a release in a timeframe of 3 month is "abandoned" (https://f95zone.to/threads/a-new-ta...nge-to-the-abandoned-rule.32051/#post-2043752).

Can this thread be marked then? I "reported" it now, assuming thats the way to get an Mod to do it?
Not sure why you're posting here. If you reported it, the mods will handle it. Us normal users don't have any say.

And hell, you should be campaigning against Dual Family. No release since March of last year, and only On Hold. And Gumdrop is making $8k/month, not 1/16th of that.

Michael be

Oct 2, 2018
WTF...why isnt there a tag about Femdom at the OP......four Women are holding one Guy and they sucess....LOL..yeah only if you´re an absolute retard!....lost two hour´s of my life...i hate femdom...in RL as in VN

Reactions: ubblesnop

Aegis_HA

Oct 31, 2017
Welp, it'll almost have been a year since the last update of v1.37; 7/19/2018... maybe that's what the Dev is waiting for...
Dev is waiting for an easy out which is likely coming after this update. They'll finish this, get a few months in and say "Hiatus" again but this time they will say they're putting the game on hold only to leave patreon open so they can make some lingering $$$. Game and project is dead, and I know people are gonna say "BuT minXy is wOrkIn oN neW uPdATe"

Minxy has posted 4 updates; fruit, lighting, mom in tub from 3 different angles, sister lewds in same room/setting with pre-used poses and for some reason has taken a month to get 5% of writing done. So yeah it's dead. Next update will be the last especially because Hiatus is kicking up again; college, friends, goldfish, it's all adding up and like I said before; this rough month period of June - August is when things slowed down and in Sep is when she said she was focusing on class, so it's going to repeat itself. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if the update doesn't land until August. If Minxy was smart they'd sell off all the assets and work they have to someone else to finish it.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
(...) Next update will be the last (...)
What update? There is no fucking way in hell.
The guy might be a huge asshole, but he's not stupid. He knows that he can't recover from that, why bother?
Better off making new account and start making different game under a new name, while still getting some money on the side from this scam.
Who knows maybe he's even making another game featured on this site and we don't even realize.

Reactions: lumley

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
The guy might be a huge asshole, but he's not stupid. He knows that he can't recover from that, why bother?
Better off making new account and start making different game under a new name, while still getting some money on the side from this scam.
Who knows maybe he's even making another game featured on this site and we don't even realize.
You mean like the dev known as Bright Sun Studio? That guy who made Blooming Love and High School Crush Simulator? He got caught(like in a day)...because he used the same renders for making Sex Coach and basically quitted on F95. Making alpha-games and then quit to making an other one is not worthy...better work the ass off with just one game and insist...i mean Summertime Saga is a bloody milking machine for money...the game basically is a hell-hole but yet it has a fanbase and he gets 55000$/month...with a release every 6 months...and basically 5 minutes of actual new content...and not compatible-saves u.u

Hell i feel disgusted by saying it...but...that capitalist(SS) still makes the effort to do something instead of being on hiatus 24/7, so at least he is doing something...Minxy(it's a She btw) is milking people since July of last year...so it's almost 12 months...by just posting random stuff...

Last edited:
Reactions: WaltS and GhostPhil

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Sad part is that all the games of Bright Sun Studio had really potential!
i loved Blooming Love, i was loving Highschool Crush Simulator...so yeah they have potential
(note aside my sweet angel also known as GhostPhil: i edited my previous post a couple of times...because soon as i posted the reply...i wanted to add things xD, sorry xD)

Reactions: GhostPhil

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
i loved Blooming Love, i was loving Highschool Crush Simulator...so yeah they have potential
(note aside my sweet angel also known as GhostPhil: i edited my previous post a couple of times...because soon as i posted the reply...i wanted to add things xD, sorry xD)
Yeah and I also liked the art style of those game. Also the new game with the greek mythical setting seemed interesting.

And to add to your post above, I never even tried Summertime Saga :D

I really liked Perverted Hotel for not looking like the typical Honey Select game.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Yeah and I also liked the art style of those game. Also the new game with the greek mythical setting seemed interesting.

And to add to your post above, I never even tried Summertime Saga :D

I really liked Perverted Hotel for not looking like the typical Honey Select game.
i tried Summertime saga...something like Ver 0.12...when the only girls approachable where: Judith(the bullied girl in the destroyed bathroom), Aunt and Mom...let me just say...replaying the whole game over and over at EVERY, SINGLE, UPDATE it's a nightmare...so i quitted on that game...maybe i'll wait when it will be completed, MAYBE.

Reactions: GhostPhil

anchorman

Jul 28, 2017

I've stumbled over 'Depravity' recently. And was getting regular deja vu while clicking over it.:alien:

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018

Unlocked

Hi everyone !
So I still need more time to finish the upcoming update. I have a bunch of work lately and it's all been piling up ! Meanwhile... Here is some hardcore lewd CG...
Took a while to make this one! I had a lot of difficulty putting in all the liquid strains.
Hope you enjoy it !
Manic

Reactions: PapaJohnLunchMeat

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Basically a zoomed version of the last picture...

and it's true...i'm saving every image from Minxy just for this reason: check if she thinks we're idiots

and the conclusion is: yeah some of us are idiots(like a bunch of fanboys who worship "summoner runes")

but here let's see the comparison:
339249_1560708767708.png

and now the one from the quote(again bc i'm a acid/salty bitch who loves proving her points xD):

Here the point: Same character(Brooke) same position(on her knees with hands on her boobs) with the same kind of photo(drenched in cum) with the same face(the classic "tongue out face"), the only main differences are: the Point of View and how near is to the camera(zoom)...

very funny Minxy

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 39 Votes