3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Aegis_HA

Oct 31, 2017
soooooo did this get abandoned or not?

Yes and no. The dev is posting the same update pictures at different angles trying to pass it off as ongoing work but has resorted to saying that theyre going through RL issues again. No the game isnt fully abandoned but the reality is the dev isn't caring to put out an update because patreons are putting out money so they're kicking back and taking cash

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Yes and no. The dev is posting the same update pictures at different angles trying to pass it off as ongoing work but has resorted to saying that theyre going through RL issues again. No the game isnt fully abandoned but the reality is the dev isn't caring to put out an update because patreons are putting out money so they're kicking back and taking cash
that's really lame honestly, I actually really enjoyed this game and I have been keeping up with this thread on and off for a while, oh well that's the way it goes

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
that's really lame honestly, I actually really enjoyed this game and I have been keeping up with this thread on and off for a while, oh well that's the way it goes
Even the administrators of Minxy's discord can't reach/contact her to the point that they're asking to stop to patronize the game so maybe she'll have an actual reaction when she'll discover that she didn't received the usual amount of money...that's how insane/unreal the actual situation is

• Sad
Reactions: LewdTheLolis

Krabe

Nov 29, 2017
patronize the game
That thing basicly killed the indie games.

All just about money now.
And if in the past that was at least "i'll make a game and get money", then now it is "gimme money, and i maybe make a game!". So it is slow, many abaddoned games, but money already taken.
Well, if auditory is stupid, cant blame only lame devs.

Last edited:

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
lol why not?! they have lots of similarities from same assets to solid parts of plot
Its HS its obvious that they look similar and a lot of games here have parts of the plot in common with this here. The difference is that Depravity has a actively working developer and not a milking machine, it gets frequent updates and the dev puts more effort into his work. Overall Depravity is way better than this including the dev. Comparing them to each other is a insult for Depravity.

Angelsong

Jul 19, 2018
I really enjoy the dialog and quirky characters - caught me off guard and am actually excited to see where the story goes. Really hope it doesn't just disappear like so many others. :\

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
I really enjoy the dialog and quirky characters - caught me off guard and am actually excited to see where the story goes. Really hope it doesn't just disappear like so many others. :\
I will add one comment before leaving this thread for an extended hiatus - this started really promisingly, but - as there has been nothing active now for over 9 months, can consider this as inactive/hiatus and will now wait for something from the creator. Maybe it will happen...maybe not...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Last update was July 2018 for the game.

People are still paying for this.

I'm not even going to call the dev a milker i'm going to point and laugh hysterically at the gullible halfwits still paying for this.

Old saying about a fool and his money soon being parted. Anybody still paying after nearly a year with no progress deserves to lose money.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
I distinctly remember they tried claiming they weren't getting money from patreon because of problems they never openly discussed and started using that buy me a coffee site to get donations. I'm guessing it was all bullshit at this point. Shame really but oh well. Just watch the minxy return the moment all that spice stops flowing.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Krabe

Nov 29, 2017
Last update was July 2018 for the game.

People are still paying for this.

I'm not even going to call the dev a milker i'm going to point and laugh hysterically at the gullible halfwits still paying for this.

Old saying about a fool and his money soon being parted. Anybody still paying after nearly a year with no progress deserves to lose money.

In my opinion - such "devs" shall be banned for that behaviour.

I know that patreon get about 10 percent from each donation, so patreon does not care about scram and so on(but it do care about incest, i dunno why, since the TV is fine with incest,the Game of Thrones as example).
But fair sites like the one on which we right now, in my opinion they may not tolerate the crap like this.

I mean, you know, we got a market relations, but preferences goes to the sellers, not to the consumers.
Again, in my opinion - community shall be more strict to the devs.

That is mah IMHO.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes