3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Nah she'll post a show a high heel and be like "OOOOO LOOK WHO'S GETTING SOME SEXY STILLETOS. TOOK 5 WEEKS TO WORK ON THIS. WRITING NEARLY DONE, BEEN TAKING MY OWN PACE BECAUSE MY DOG NEEDED TO DO HIS TAXES!"
AHAHAHA the funny thing is that it may happens XD

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Nah she'll post a show a high heel and be like "OOOOO LOOK WHO'S GETTING SOME SEXY STILLETOS. TOOK 5 WEEKS TO WORK ON THIS. WRITING NEARLY DONE, BEEN TAKING MY OWN PACE BECAUSE MY DOG NEEDED TO DO HIS TAXES!"
AHAHAHA the funny thing is that it may happens XD
You shouldn't be giving Minxy any ideas; you don't know if she is lurking here looking for ideas.

Reactions: Bbwlover

minombrehota

Jul 4, 2017
Seems like one of the Discord Mods posted this a month ago:

Bloppin 06/28/2019

Everyone Very sorry for everyone that has waited in this discord to recieve any sort of updates from @ManicMinxy<3 as I have not heard of anything from them either. I would recommend to cancel your subscription if you haven't yet and possibly see if that will make Manic come back and give an update.

I apologize for any waits for this game as if you were excited to see more as much as other patrons and followers were in the past during the active development.

• Sad
Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017

Bloppin 06/28/2019

Everyone Very sorry for everyone that has waited in this discord to recieve any sort of updates from @ManicMinxy<3 as I have not heard of anything from them either. I would recommend to cancel your subscription if you haven't yet and possibly see if that will make Manic come back and give an update.

I apologize for any waits for this game as if you were excited to see more as much as other patrons and followers were in the past during the active development.
quite old...we already knew this

fox92

Feb 21, 2018

Bloppin 06/28/2019

I posted this myself it is very old though I’ve been speaking to him lately he’s still not heard anything from Minxy

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
why this doesnt have the abandoned tag?
Usual answer: ManicMinxy posts a teaser time to time, for F95zone's rules it counts as an update(even tho, recently the teasers are all the same: Brooke on her knees almost drenched with sperm while she plays with her tits)...and since ManicMinxy never declared to be "on hold"/stopping for a while, the mods can't put any kind of tags...

basically she is stealing money but F95 can't do much about it...because if the site makes stricter rules even the honest devs could/would be penalized as well...

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes