3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
muttdoggy Just put a toe-tag on this one and let us be done with it -_-. We all know Minxy or Gumdrop won't be releasing anything, EVER. Or is this thread also another lawless zone? FYI Minxy hasn't replied to any of the discord messages to her in a long long time.

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
muttdoggy Just put a toe-tag on this one and let us be done with it -_-. We all know Minxy or Gumdrop won't be releasing anything, EVER. Or is this thread also another lawless zone? FYI Minxy hasn't replied to any of the discord messages to her in a long long time.
You should go back a few pages and read the discussion... the question of why the abandoned tag is not put on this thread has been discussed over a dozen times by this point. Go to page 128.

Here is a short version of the whole thing:

Unfortunately our rules allow this to not be considered abandoned. It sucks, really, but it's hard to come up with a solution that won't mislead actual projects being developed (by marking them as on-hold or abandoned when they're not) or by having an arbitrary rule that isn't clear to people. Bet thing I can do is tell people to be careful where they put their money, and to actually look at posts / dates before committing to spend their money.

Last edited:

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
You should go back a few pages and read the discussion... the question of why the abandoned tag is not put on this thread has been discussed over a dozen times by this point. Go to page 128.

Here is a short version of the whole thing:
I read at least 5 pages back before posting a single comment (one doesn't randomly jump into conclusions without familiarizing himself with the current situation), so obviously I've read the discussion regarding the topic (also discord logs going back to April) and also aware of the 3 month absence rule. But there is a similarity of this thread with that of Gumdrop's. Hence, my specific request of putting a tag, otherwise this thread is also going to turn into another toxic minefield. We are just missing Captain's logs in this one.

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
I read at least 5 pages back before posting a single comment (one doesn't randomly jump into conclusions without familiarizing himself with the current situation), so obviously I've read the discussion regarding the topic (also discord logs going back to April) and also aware of the 3 month absence rule. But there is a similarity of this thread with that of Gumdrop's. Hence, my specific request of putting a tag, otherwise this thread is also going to turn into another toxic minefield. We are just missing Captain's logs in this one.
If you read it then why are you making a suggestion which has already been discussed and rejected as a bad idea without adding any new arguments in favor of it?

Biggepac

Jun 28, 2018
believe it or not, gumdrop is almost done with next update, you gotta check out his website for more updates, gumdropgames/dot/net

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
My fanart for the game. I may be appropriating these characters in my game...
View attachment 366414 View attachment 366415
wow with two pics, you basically did more work than Minxy herself! XD Mr/Miss Depravity doesn't disappoint huh?XD

but seriously i'm laughing like the Joker in the Killing Joke(during the flashback XD) that's how funny i find this situation XD

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
TBH after seeing Dante's work I am tempted to start my own game.... yes..... :devilish: but back on topic the pics look fantasic!
Now i'm curious XD about you game

but seriously can we ALL agree that danteworks did more (in a few hours, i think, i don't know how much time he/she used for those pics) work than Minxy in like 6 months(since February)?

• Haha
Reactions: Red Sand
3.90 star(s) 39 Votes