3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Krabe

Nov 29, 2017
basically she is stealing money but F95 can't do much about it...because if the site makes stricter rules even the honest devs could/would be penalized as well...
IMHO there shall be some changes.
Maybe some "on hold" tag?
Count small changes as fixes in place of updates?
Or rating by(same time) size(not mb, or we get huge uncompressed images, but amount of images, events, words, etc.) , quality(vote?) and frequency of update?
May we somehow propose that to administration?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
IMHO there shall be some changes.
Maybe some "on hold" tag?
Count small changes as fixes in place of updates?
Or rating by(same time) size(not mb, or we get huge uncompressed images, but amount of images, events, words, etc.) , quality(vote?) and frequency of update?
May we somehow propose that to administration?
Feel free to suggest these things. The place to do that is here: https://f95zone.to/forums/features-request.13/

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
As I don't want to give Minxy any money to see the post, can someone who is please post her latest here so we can see the full message?
Here you go:
344477_1561380434852.png
Hi everyone !
So I still need more time to finish the upcoming update. I have a bunch of work lately and it's all been piling up ! Meanwhile... Here is some hardcore lewd CG...
Took a while to make this one! I had a lot of difficulty putting in all the liquid strains.
Hope you enjoy it !
Manic

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
basically she is stealing money but F95 can't do much about it...because if the site makes stricter rules even the honest devs could/would be penalized as well...
Dude, F95 is pirate forum. :LOL:

Do you honestly believe the admin/mods have any kind of moral high ground when it comes to cash flow? Slap the abandoned tag on this motherfucker a be done with it.

I just came into this thread because I find the whole ordeal kinda amusing. Hiding behind made up rules though only because no one in charge seems to be reasonable enough to know the difference between a show of hands and a middle finger seems to be en vogue nowadays.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Dude, F95 is pirate forum. :LOL:

Do you honestly believe the admin/mods have any kind of moral high ground when it comes to cash flow? Slap the abandoned tag on this motherfucker a be done with it.

I just came into this thread because I find the whole ordeal kinda amusing. Hiding behind made up rules though only because no one in charge seems to be reasonable enough to know the difference between a show of hands and a middle finger seems to be en vogue nowadays.
Dude even pirates had their rules, their pride and honor...i'm only telling what the people in change of putting tags usually think...don't need to act like you're the only smart person here...

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Dude even pirates had their rules, their pride and honor...i'm only telling what the people in change of putting tags usually think...don't need to act like you're the only smart person here...
I bet those Somalian pirates have a lot of rules...unless you're thinking about famous Captain Jack Sparrow.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Who cares about how much patreons they're milking? That's a entirely different topic.

The abandoned tag should be there to give the users of this forum a heads-up of the developer's work status so they can decide for themselves if they want to invest any time in what are practically dead projects.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Who cares about how much patreons they're milking? That's a entirely different topic.

The abandoned tag should be there to give the users of this forum a heads-up of the developer's work status so they can decide for themselves if they want to invest any time in what are practically dead projects.
If You managed to figure it out on your own without the help of a Tag then im sure everyone else can do it too.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes