3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
If minx wants to make money why not become a webcam gal? Take some dick and i'll throw cash your way. If this goes down it was an dev who did it but an shity dev who hasn't payed any attention to the request of the people. minx has been milking people for almost an year now. Shut it down.

Sexoman

Apr 21, 2018
I really love the Smut Close-ups with the liquids! But that can be made in a day. I am really rooting for Manic Minxy but please - put this inside the game and work on the game instead of just teasing us. I have patience but you know what people say? Patience is a virtue, but even it has its limit.

I hope the game is re-done to be as lewd as these liquidy close-ups - engine, animations or something you are waiting to surprise us with. At least add another scene, do 1.38 update or something. A whole year passed already. I really don't care about the script/ text - even if it's just "Oh yeah, give it to me" I see this game as pure sex and not as something text can turn to something romantic. And I really don't care if the characters are blood-related or not or if they are family - the game is aesthetic and gorgeous in terms of shapes. Please, do a proper update instead of 1 picture?

echilog

Oct 28, 2017
If minx wants to make money why not become a webcam gal? Take some dick and i'll throw cash your way. If this goes down it was an dev who did it but an shity dev who hasn't payed any attention to the request of the people. minx has been milking people for almost an year now. Shut it down.
Or you could just do nothing, and earn 500$ each month. No need for dick or exposing yourself in anyway.
And you just have a normal job on the side.

Sb21

May 25, 2017
I really love the Smut Close-ups with the liquids! But that can be made in a day. I am really rooting for Manic Minxy but please - put this inside the game and work on the game instead of just teasing us. I have patience but you know what people say? Patience is a virtue, but even it has its limit.

I hope the game is re-done to be as lewd as these liquidy close-ups - engine, animations or something you are waiting to surprise us with. At least add another scene, do 1.38 update or something. A whole year passed already. I really don't care about the script/ text - even if it's just "Oh yeah, give it to me" I see this game as pure sex and not as something text can turn to something romantic. And I really don't care if the characters are blood-related or not or if they are family - the game is aesthetic and gorgeous in terms of shapes. Please, do a proper update instead of 1 picture?
By how you wrote your message , I can bet you will lose the last part of hope you've been holding in one or two """update""" . I've been here to months ago ...

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Dam funny on his site he has new info something came up thats why im late allmost 1 year did dev ever think of oh i dont now maybe buy a calender and a watch excuse after excuse dev better wake up and dam fast

Kinderfeld

Developer of Now & Then and The Interim Domain
Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018
What? An update that isn't a repost of an image we've already seen? Shocked, I tell you.

Aegis_HA

Oct 31, 2017
The fact their staff are like "Nah even we're being fucking shut out" is worrying. But to be fair at the end of the day they're right. If even the people supposed to be in a close circle with Minxy aren't able to get an idea of what's going on, there's no sense defending it. Good on them. It seems they have been trying to get a hold of them for awhile from the sounds of it.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
The fact their staff are like "Nah even we're being fucking shut out" is worrying. But to be fair at the end of the day they're right. If even the people supposed to be in a close circle with Minxy aren't able to get an idea of what's going on, there's no sense defending it. Good on them. It seems they have been trying to get a hold of them for awhile from the sounds of it.
well, this says a lot about Minxy...in what mess she is and how big(in the case she isn't lying and she is busy with school and stuff) shut down everything just to see a reaction is what i proposed months ago...finally they're doing something!

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
well, this says a lot about Minxy...in what mess she is and how big(in the case she isn't lying and she is busy with school and stuff) shut down everything just to see a reaction is what i proposed months ago...finally they're doing something!
All we need is for some system to ride down on scum of her likeness to gave the fooled, the cults, and the brainless their money back. Is it just me or is F95 turning into Jamestown? Please don't drink the koolade. It'll kill ya.

Reactions: vmaks
3.90 star(s) 39 Votes