Collection Video PestilenceSFM Collection [2024-02-22] [PestilenceSFM]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

antiheroine

Nov 4, 2017
For anyone who doesn't want to redownload the archives for the new stuff, here's what I sent Enigma:

Mega

Let me know if there are any problems downloading or running any of these, mega had some weird hiccups getting it all uploaded.

Below is a filelist with some info on what is what in here

Guro:
[better versions of those in the current Darker archive]
Repurposed (higher rez)
Game Over for Kasumi (no watermark)
Kate Marsh Tentacle (MP4 version, currently in the no snuff folder, but it is in fact snuff)
Wire Alley (no watermark)
Electrocutey (no watermark)
Night Drive (no watermark)

Missing:
[first filename is the file in the existing archive that has a better quality version in this mega]
69419 = Maxine Gangbang (orig MP4 upload to tumblr)
97ccd97d70a2b034b56058d60ef36c67, 500fe6f5778db71c1ec52877188a1e26, 70344 = Trigger Safety (orig .mov file)
8c9cfc175f6faab4c89c7f8e95ae5aa2, 72659 = Claire Zombies
92bdb6fd32609c5e7bf463d1f80cc840, 72575 = Moira Burton Zombies
ac541faa5de5877ea1f8a66257e88a62 = noynrs
021c93864b6cc05604055b4fed7cc709 = Liza Snow Anal; a bargain at $20
tumblr_o0g3weCeW41ud518to1_1280 = Fight of Her Life - Katie Greene (Dead Rising)

Newer Darker:
Gathering Intel (Tracer ryona)

No Snuff:
[first is simply a sort of trade off for the version in the archive, better bitrate for a watermark, second should be strictly better than the version in the current Dark archive]
D-Va Branded (has watermark, but is actually a slightly better bitrate)
LOOP - Taylor in the Alley (Taylor Christensen) Patrons (mp4, no watermark)

Older:
Most of these are of worse quality being his oldest work and most are stills besides. Still, if you want to check it out, here it is.
i guess I'm little late about this

EDought

Jan 29, 2019
can you upload a new file as the old one got taken down. Thanks
Can anyone upload missing stuff uploaded by EDought? All link is dead
i guess I'm little late about this
My apologies, put it off because it kept seeming like too much trouble to try and rehost in other places. I'll try to get a new Mega account eventually, but for hopefully these will do:

Downloaded and checked to make sure they work, though anonfiles is giving a 502 error at the moment. I'll leave the link anyway.

TharkiGui

Jan 27, 2019
My apologies, put it off because it kept seeming like too much trouble to try and rehost in other places. I'll try to get a new Mega account eventually, but for hopefully these will do:

Downloaded and checked to make sure they work, though anonfiles is giving a 502 error at the moment. I'll leave the link anyway.
Thank you.

Blorer

Oct 5, 2017

Thanks you !

Loocle

Oct 20, 2021
View attachment 455601

Overview:
PestilenceSFM's collection featuring dark and hardcore animations that no vanilla person would dare tread

Updated: 2021-02-07
Animator: PestilenceSFM - - - -
Censorship: None
Language: English
Format: MP4, WEMB, MOV
Resolution: 720p, 1080p
Length: 1-45 second loops + 7x 1-2 minute short animations in Darker + 2x 1-2 minute short animations in Dark
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
Regarding PestilenceSFM's s guro/snuff content:
Changelog
Many thanks for sharing.

Justdance123

Jun 16, 2019
I'm hesitant to even subscribe anymore just because he straight up hasn't updated in a VERY long time. August 2021 was his last video I think. Sept. or Oct. was the last update I saw. I had subscribed for two more months after his latest post but nothing came of it so I just unsubbed. I'll only sub when I know there's an actual update now. He's working on an Amecia project, last I saw. She's from Plague Tale: Innocence.

Mangomike22

Feb 5, 2022
I'm hesitant to even subscribe anymore just because he straight up hasn't updated in a VERY long time. August 2021 was his last video I think. Sept. or Oct. was the last update I saw. I had subscribed for two more months after his latest post but nothing came of it so I just unsubbed. I'll only sub when I know there's an actual update now. He's working on an Amecia project, last I saw. She's from Plague Tale: Innocence.
What is amecia project and plague tale

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
What is amecia project and plague tale
Instead of asking that maybe just google it. But since you asked: it's an adventure game and a pretty good one, too. Amicia is the 16 yo main protagonist and unlike her 5 (!) yo brother not used very often for r34 stuff.

• Angry
Reactions: Zarathos4

aglingua

Aug 8, 2020
Instead of asking that maybe just google it. But since you asked: it's an adventure game and a pretty good one, too. Amicia is the 16 yo main protagonist and unlike her 5 (!) yo brother not used very often for r34 stuff.
excuse me? well i wonder why they aren't used for r34...

Mangomike22

Feb 5, 2022
Bro what a 5 year old shouldn't be in any type of rule34. Nobody likes the weird ass pedo shit.

Reactions: bobo66
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote