Collection Video PestilenceSFM Collection [2024-02-22] [PestilenceSFM]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
Bro what a 5 year old shouldn't be in any type of rule34. Nobody likes the weird ass pedo shit.
Just to be clear I'm with you on that. It's just when you search for the game on r34 sites he's in a lot of shota scenes (banging adult characters like the RE women).
well he's not 5 but is a young character yea
He definitely was 5 in the game but r34 animators might have aged him up a bit, I didn't really pay attention to those scenes.

EDought

Jan 29, 2019
Does gurochanop have a thread here or like a Twitter or sum?
Just their and whatever thread they have whatever version of gurochan currently isn't super dead or riddled with shit. Don't know if the pixiv has all of their older stuff.

Mangomike22

Feb 5, 2022
Just their and whatever thread they have whatever version of gurochan currently isn't super dead or riddled with shit. Don't know if the pixiv has all of their older stuff.
Thanks and does pest still make animations cus I rarely see anything new on rule34

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
I was debating on subbing to his substar, but judging from the reactions here he isn't really making or releasing anything. Hopefully he's not MIA

whogivesafuck

Dec 3, 2017
I mean he posted 2 wip on rule34 but I don't think he's doing much work rn
At the rate he's been going, we would be lucky to see that done by December. He has only been putting out 2-3 animations a year. Slowed down a lot, probably a reason. Don't know if he ever mentioned it though.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote