Collection Video PestilenceSFM Collection [2024-02-22] [PestilenceSFM]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Justdance123

Jun 16, 2019
Pest mentioned a release on July, and that never happened. I don't believe there's been an update recently indicating a release for August. If so, then I guess he's just as unreliable as ever. That plague tale animation has been in development for about a year now and it's only 3min long. The last major extreme content was the Jill animation which was released in Jan 2021, so nearly 2 years already. If anyone decides on supporting creators who make extreme content, do give your support to Chalk instead as he is far more consistent with his updates and release window is usually within 1-2 months, which is great.

Reactions: Xypher

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Pest mentioned a release on July, and that never happened. I don't believe there's been an update recently indicating a release for August. If so, then I guess he's just as unreliable as ever. That plague tale animation has been in development for about a year now and it's only 3min long. The last major extreme content was the Jill animation which was released in Jan 2021, so nearly 2 years already. If anyone decides on supporting creators who make extreme content, do give your support to Chalk instead as he is far more consistent with his updates and release window is usually within 1-2 months, which is great.
I love Chalk, rarely get quality hardcore guro animations. Though still love Pestilence's work, incl GurochanOP and VGamesRy.

Mangomike22

Feb 5, 2022
i think "it is" since it's also amicia and runtime is almost 3 minutes, there are definitely more scenarios as per discord screenshot they sent
The runtime on that vid is 6 seconds not three minutes. Am I seeing the right vid? And who is Amicia

Clair Aoki

Apr 22, 2021
The runtime on that vid is 6 seconds not three minutes. Am I seeing the right vid? And who is Amicia
You can obviously see there is a huge "PREVIEW" caption there, so it's a 6 second preview of that 3 minute video, And it's Amicia from Plague Tale

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote