Collection Video PestilenceSFM Collection [2024-02-22] [PestilenceSFM]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
Is pestilence active on subscribestar?
No.
He's among the least trustworthy and reliable creators in the scene. Which is a shame because Pestilence is insanely talented and does among highest quality animations. Not fan of guro really but can appreciate good animation.
He just randomly disappears for few months without telling a single thing, then appears sometimes with an animation or just an excuse.
Even though he has hundreds of people paying him every month.

malik24

Feb 8, 2022
No.
He's among the least trustworthy and reliable creators in the scene. Which is a shame because Pestilence is insanely talented and does among highest quality animations. Not fan of guro really but can appreciate good animation.
He just randomly disappears for few months without telling a single thing, then appears sometimes with an animation or just an excuse.
Even though he has hundreds of people paying him every month.
Isn't he from Russia? A lot of these artists are having major issues with credit card companies declining to work with Russia because of the war. It sucks for these guys.

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
Isn't he from Russia? A lot of these artists are having major issues with credit card companies declining to work with Russia because of the war. It sucks for these guys.
Doesn't matter where he's from. He's doing it all the time. One time, he disappeared for about a year, kept Patreon running. Nobody knew where he was, what he did.
Then after a while suddenly appeared, opened substar and closed off his patreon.
From that time he vaguely posts, while posting WIP here and there.

I have been subbed to ungodly amount of creators. At this point, I know good estimate on how long it takes to make a video of varying qualities.
The amount of time Pestilence takes to animate his is just unrealistically high despite the quality.
He has proven himself to be one of the best animators out there.
But damn, least consistent and extremely unreliable.

retardate

Jan 6, 2022
What's so interesting about an reactionless body.
I think all the works with these kind of settings are getting the orders wrong.

It's exactly like those jokes about sex after marriage.

Last edited:

shidy

Jul 19, 2020
hey guys, does anyone know if pest released any models he has ever used? I am looking for the Gwen model he used in this animation:

also if anyone knows about any other gwen model besides the ones on smutbase and from 1cedev I would be really grateful!

variaNTR

May 16, 2021
The direct links are not up to date, like the 2022 torrent right? The problem is that the torrent barely has anyone seeding.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote