4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Can't remember if timer on the upper left or right side of screen shows up, but just basically hit the correct button before circle reaches black. Basically how every single QTE works and there is around 2-3s for player to hit correct button.
Other things could be that you are clicking arrow with a mouse instead of using arrows on keyboard.
I will quote cause i cant even write your name, During the training sessions the seconds given are too low that you barely have a second before you hit the button( i am not talking about first or second week, i am talking about the 3rd week), it would be nice if you could increase them.

elistraee

Feb 25, 2017
You can make her a shameless girl that loves sex, and exhibitionist that takes pleasure in exposing herself…
I am really interested and sad to see the status onhold

Yoshiiki

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
What I'm supose to do ?

Andthe last version is 0.2a, so, what is the problem with the 0.1.4c ?
0.2a wasn't finished, it was released as unfinished just to give a peek into it.
Was explained in blog post here yoshiiki.blogspot.com

tanouco Exactly, thanks for dropping it. I fixed the issue of RPGM MV not including some files.

elistraee I can fix the "sad" part though. I am done writing story/sex/quest side of everything for the game, all that's left is just drawing and copying script over with cut-scene creation. Also, I fixed issue with not having time due to work, simply by quitting and changing it. There should be something dropped during August.
Can't tell if I will be as active on forums and such, it does take away some time that I would prefer spending on work.

WhySoWeird Nothing, that's a long-term quest which is going to end very late in the game.

Reactions: NeoGenesis

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
Very well done game, creator put a ton of effort into it and it shows. I think the main thing that would get people to accept the slow pacing of the VN parts would be free world access. Right now it plays on rails. You finish in a town and you are quest-ported to the next. Given that we have a mechanic to warp between towns from the first town, why not use it? Make side quests for each village that involve doing things outside of town (or in!), and each town becomes more real. Then when you get bored, then you activate story mode and move ahead. But each town should have transportation, whether it be a portal or like a horse that will take you to a specific town.

Reactions: NeoGenesis

Yoshiiki

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
Very well done game, creator put a ton of effort into it and it shows. I think the main thing that would get people to accept the slow pacing of the VN parts would be free world access. Right now it plays on rails. You finish in a town and you are quest-ported to the next. Given that we have a mechanic to warp between towns from the first town, why not use it? Make side quests for each village that involve doing things outside of town (or in!), and each town becomes more real. Then when you get bored, then you activate story mode and move ahead. But each town should have transportation, whether it be a portal or like a horse that will take you to a specific town.
Thanks, it took some sweat and blood out of me xD
Well, the warp mechanics are there because of free roam. It's just the point at which free roam starts (so after unfortunate death of one character). It is already available in unfinished version.
Though, warp portals are limited only to regions of each country, rest of the map is simply walking, then again, it's not that much of distance. Reason warps aren't fully implemented is because not all parts of world map are done. But it's still: One warp per region, with note that warps are always at the top of region (mainly for making it easier to navigate).

Free roam starts at part of the map selected in the image [Middle Manura], while first town (Sedara) and Rose's hometown are at the bottom of map. And yes, whole world is divided in such rectangles and each rectangle is 7680 x 4320 (Exactly 4 x 1080p or 160x90 tiles that are 48x48 pixels each).
And yes, whole map is 15360 x 8640

Yoshiiki

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
I didn't found the Rats man ... Help

I have 398 shame but I didn't find anyway to have less ... How ? Where is the bunny suit ?

thx
Try searching at the overworld map, it will be a little tent... probably near a stronghold that's currently used by army
Sex stats can't be downgraded (unless cheats, those can even revert sex stats to point before using cheats and it does keep any stat acquired in legit way).
As for Bunny Girl outfit, there is no event that uses it, so there is no way atm.

Anarion01

Jun 5, 2018
Hi, thanks for the game and can I return to Sekum and Sedara or it's not available yet ?

Thanks

Last edited:

Yoshiiki

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
TBH, right now I plan to implement enough free time to do anything xD

Anyway, in a romance kind of way? No, not really. In a sexual way? Yeah, especially with Marley character.
And while I do think lesbian relationship could be pulled off, mostly thanks to Rose being a little more than tomboy~ish, only forms of relations that I did write so far were non-sexual (mainly focusing on friendly characters and Rose's non-blood family). That's thanks to prototype character that Rose was hugely based on.

So no, "romance" is not a tag I would ever add here.

Jan 30, 2019
Cant open the game. When I try to extract the game, I get a message saying, "Windows cannot complete the extraction. The destination file could not be created." What do I do to fix this?

Yoshiiki

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
It's either folder issue (change folder where you extract or where compressed archive is) or software issue - may need 7z or WinRar.
Unfortunately I do not have time to work on the project or debug it.

igg

Feb 25, 2018
I'm not sure if this was posted. But for some reason I have a copy of the waitress outfit, both are which labelled 3/100 and 4/100, is this a harmless bug? And is it possible to obtain the waitress part set, the one with only corset and stocking?

Yoshiiki

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
Definitely a bug or some weird testing leftover, not sure where it came from, but I will take a note of this. At current working speed (less than 2-3 hours each week, sometimes not even that because no free time) it may take a while.

Though, shouldn't be an issue, because if the game can't find specified clothes name it technically shouldn't load anything...

Then again, it could as well throw an error or two, but after that if the game keeps throwing same error over and over, it's not showed anymore to the player (just ignored as it's the same error). Made it that way, because sometimes image can go missing or gets corrupted, so it simply isn't rendered anymore, but it's pointless to remind player of that after error been shown once or twice and game can still be playable.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes