nash12

May 20, 2020
It's leo's workshop. The entrance is by a wall with soil (for growing stuff) in the temple. Progress far enough and you'll get the password
for me find leo the 4/6 pieces for the unit then turn on the power when you wake up go to the room with the "power core"

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
for me find leo the 4/6 pieces for the unit then turn on the power when you wake up go to the room with the "power core"
The original question was about where to find the station (aka Leo's workshop). You're already in the Station. The rough gist is that there are 2 power cores you need to restore the station's power. I believe I've written about the power core locations, as well as where to insert them, and the locations of key cards (at the moment only the white one is needed) in various previous posts.

The process is roughly like this (to the best of my memory):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To answer your question, those parts are for an Android called Unit 01. As far as I know, 4/6 is as many parts as you can get and there is nothing you can do to complete that since version 0.3.5.4.2. It's one of many loose ends that may or may not ever get tied up

Personally, I'm on 0.3.5.4.2 in the server room, waiting to make the Blue card and finish this questline (which was promised to be in the next update and hasn't happened yet 2 updates later). Until that happens I will probably not touch this game because I know that I'm going to forget where to go. If the developer continues to mindlessly add new content without finishing up any of the unfinished stuff, I'll strongly consider deleting this game all together.

Last edited:
Reactions: RENtD

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
how do i find more holy water
I think it will spawn in your jail cell once you run out. Should be on the wooden shelf closest to Shortstack's cell. Either that or check the statues where you originally found them

Last edited:

dxd

Jun 5, 2017
black violet keeps having hungry state, even after fucking her 15 times in 1 day anybody else got the same bug?

SaltyMan69

Mar 2, 2020
black violet keeps having hungry state, even after fucking her 15 times in 1 day anybody else got the same bug?
Report the bug directly to the creator in their discord. Think they have a bug reporting channel just for that.

Arkanaaa

Aug 25, 2020
Simply love the music you choose for the sword lewd scene. Future scene of her look promising, this char is really beautifull.

Good work so far!! I charge my paypal and become a supporter.. you totaly deserve it. Updates are regular, with no critical bugs (I mean nothing that stop your gameplay).

Hard to find negative points.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
no Halloween? and how do I trigger the new sex scenes? are they just related to the event? if so, it's overcounted by a lot...

egordja

Feb 9, 2021
видимо есть весомые причины почему нету перевода на русский??

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
So the walk through I'm looking at doesn't seem to be current? Trying find the Glowstick, without smashing the Statue's hand. But everything I've read and seen, doesn't seem to be there in the game. (First time playing this)

Edit: Nevermind, this just giving me a headache. Never was a fan of games like this for Adult medium. Though I wish the creator luck and good tidings for their work, just not worth the headaches for me.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 38 Votes