nb8

Jul 22, 2017
I have completed all the quests for leo and I have been going in and out of the red room for 20 minutes. I have done it on 2 saves to see if I just had a problem with my old save but no, I really can't proc the drow encounter.
did you defeat the dragon girl?

ajokka

Mar 21, 2020
Where can I find Leo after rescuing him from The Zombie? I asked Astra and it told me in the station near the gardens? Where the hell are the gardens? I looked around the temple a bunch and still can't find him, only his sister. Tried going in the room just before the temple with the statue girl in it, the portal there sends me to beach..

Also does anybody know the cheats password?

ulamog

Apr 20, 2017
How do I progress with Sera? It won't let me do her quests. It just keeps saying to finish any outstanding quests with Leo but I've done them all except for turning the station back on which as far as I know can't be done as of this release.

impx

Feb 24, 2019
Where can I find Leo after rescuing him from The Zombie? I asked Astra and it told me in the station near the gardens? Where the hell are the gardens? I looked around the temple a bunch and still can't find him, only his sister. Tried going in the room just before the temple with the statue girl in it, the portal there sends me to beach..

Also does anybody know the cheats password?
== "LetThereBeCarnage"

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
drop a stone into the well in the swamp, he will hit the banshee on the head and she will come out to deal with you (yes, I know how it sounds), you don't see anything else, no banshee scenes

lol no, coz no money ingame
Ah, so there is no way to have sex with Daphne and Velma then?

RENtD

Aug 16, 2021
I can't start the Sera quest without helping Leo, but I can't progress Leo's questline anymore (gave impossible fish).

whoisthisthis

Nov 17, 2021
I have completed the main quest and Leo's quest, but when I enter and exit the red door nothing new happens. Could I have missed something?

nb8

Jul 22, 2017
I don't know, I did all the quests of the cat girl, fucked her, then I went to the spaceship (station), and did all the available actions there, I fucked the dragon girl, then I started looking for how to fuck my sword, I found a message in this thread about the drow in the red room, I went into the red room, took a few steps there, left it and the drow immediately attacked me
I also had sex with a zombie, my companion, a living statue, a goblin girl, and with whom I didn’t have anything, this is an angel with mini wings and an annoying clown
Also, I went on a date with a pretending goddess and grew her seed

Last edited:

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I don't know, I did all the quests of the cat girl, fucked her, then I went to the spaceship (station), and did all the available actions there, I fucked the dragon girl, then I started looking for how to fuck my sword, I found a message in this thread about the drow in the red room, I went into the red room, took a few steps there, left it and the drow immediately attacked me
I also had sex with a zombie, my companion, a living statue, a goblin girl, and with whom I didn’t have anything, this is an angel with mini wings and an annoying clown
As a person who never played this game, wtf?

whoisthisthis

Nov 17, 2021
I completed the catgirl quest, fucked the dragon and now I can't find the Drow

ajokka

Mar 21, 2020
Found The Station entrance at last, right next to the soil at The Temple entrance, but now I need a fish for Leo and can't find Sera. Leo suggested asking his sister but she won't tell me anything. Any help?

RENtD

Aug 16, 2021
Found The Station entrance at last, right next to the soil at The Temple entrance, but now I need a fish for Leo and can't find Sera. Leo suggested asking his sister but she won't tell me anything. Any help?
Sera's in the room you gave ASTRA your Username, under the dinnertable at the back. If you figure out how to access Sera's quests after helping Leo lmk

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 38 Votes