Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
Not bad, but even so I still won't play.
(I already played previous versions and I love the game)
But I don't want to over-consume the game, so I'll wait a bit longer before trying it again.
At least, until the 2 zombie scenes on the lateral side (past the door) are implemented.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Reactions: Emmi3

nod24

May 4, 2017
moving around the locations is just awful. Either the character moves with the buttons in different parts of the screen, which is fiercely annoying (in no other game is there such a thing, even in the oldest ones the movement is more ergonomic), then it automatically moves in an arbitrary direction.

And the women are all painted freaks. What for?

Reactions: abso har

nod24

May 4, 2017
I poked around a little more and realized that the author was a schizophrenic. I would be ready to suffer more for good art, but... And it's better not to wait for a good plot either. If it is written by a person who is unable to formulate what exactly the navigation buttons are responsible for, where and how they move the character ...
And the funny thing is, he loves fadescreens a lot. Just what a lot of people hate.

lexisjohnny

Aug 23, 2019
Is the romance system even in place? The Clown has like 22 love for me but still constantly confronts me. Her encounter variable needs to be lowered because its like every 3 screens.

This game is really cool but there's so many unfinished systems in place, but entirely unexplained. Like when you mess with Violet in the bed, Astra hints that next time she wants to join you, but theres literally no way to make that happen. There's an active quest for Leo to build him a robot, but not all the pieces are even in game yet.

Aug 26, 2017
Game feels a bit skeletal in nature despite being a year old. I know the developer had some issues moving as well as some threats but still, it feels like the core of the game hasn't changed that much. I originally liked the game because of the hunting mechanic but that hasn't been touched and there is a teaser for the zombie girl the first time you meet her, but that hasn't been implemented and was teased over a year ago. Game feels like its in a weird place but otherwise one of a kind. Would love to stay around to see where it goes.

bobmanneat

Sep 25, 2021
Is the romance system even in place? The Clown has like 22 love for me but still constantly confronts me. Her encounter variable needs to be lowered because its like every 3 screens.

This game is really cool but there's so many unfinished systems in place, but entirely unexplained. Like when you mess with Violet in the bed, Astra hints that next time she wants to join you, but theres literally no way to make that happen. There's an active quest for Leo to build him a robot, but not all the pieces are even in game yet.
The romance system is in place not every character has it yet tho. Also this is not a finished game theres more to still be added

Jan 24, 2018
Relatable.

If this game had better navigation, either consistent dungeon crawler controls OR a menu to jump to the locations you want, it would be a lot less frustrating. A map or a mini-map wouldn't hurt. I also agree that the Station is way too dark even after restoring power to 20%. On top of that it seems impossible to gain love with Succubus.

That said, maybe after a few patches these things get fixed.
Yeah the succubus route sucks ass. The only way I got the love up was by basically spending a whole day and fucking until I couldn't anymore and only then did it go up by 1. Which is a pain in the ass cause it takes one day to go down but a whole day to go back up by one.

nb8

Jul 22, 2017
The game needs a normal walkthrough, not like in the first post, I got stuck in a few places and had to read the whole thread to find the solution.
Many complain about poor navigation through the game, to speed up the movement, press "skip".
In the book of ghosts, in the help section, you can turn on the highlighting of objects, this is very helpful, but unfortunately it only works in the castle.
I got stuck in the first quest, from the cat girl, in order to advance along the plot, you need to go to the "red" room, turn left there, go along the left wall and in the middle again to the left, a gay will hang on the wall, after a dialogue with who need to apply holy water on zombies 3 times, then return to the gay, he will run away, return to the temple, but not through the teleport, but along the stairs.
To "interact" with your sword, you need to go through all the quests of the cat girl, return to the red room, and EXIT from it, you are attacked by a drow, and after that you can talk to the dragon girl about learning, after that, a dialogue with the sword will appear in your sleeping place.
The station is a separate pain, it is very bad to do such things
I don't know how to describe it in detail, in general, you need to find a white card, and the card is behind the door in the first room, and the door opens by pressing the panel, and the panel is not highlighted!, then you need to find leo and the core, insert the core, after that it's up to you an alien will come, you will wake up and in one of the rooms next to the first room there will be an astra hologram, here you need to sleep, leo wakes up, and he comes to the same rooms and gives you the second core, this is the end of the station's content at the moment, unit 1 cannot be collected

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
so i can fuck my sword
I wonder if the author suddenly makes a sword pregnant, will we have small knives with her :rolleyes:
In times of terror gentlemen sometimes fall on their own swords, in this case however there seems to be a...reinterpretation.

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes