DansProphet

Jan 29, 2019
Do you mean the ladder?

If you mean the one in the garden then tigara should have given you a gemstone to activate it

Open your ghost book and see which main or side quest are you on right now
Yes Ladder, it was a typo. I didn't even know there was a garden, I'm still in the stage after the prologue and when I click on the current quests nothing happen. Hence why I don't know what to do. I haven't reached the Temple nor the Station. I'm literally stuck at the beginning and I'm frustrated as heck...

Nov 13, 2017
Yes Ladder, it was a typo. I didn't even know there was a garden, I'm still in the stage after the prologue and when I click on the current quests nothing happen. Hence why I don't know what to do. I haven't reached the Temple nor the Station. I'm literally stuck at the beginning and I'm frustrated as heck...
Oh, if you already have the ladder, you can put it down the sewer to get access to the slime girl. You should talk with Shortstack the goblin, she'll give you hints on what to do next, especially after you've met someone or found an item. I suggest going to the Ghost book, "Help me find items" and turning on the red box around items since the items are VERY well-hidden. Best of luck to you.
And btw, you can't fix the gears yet, as far as i know.

Last edited:

DansProphet

Jan 29, 2019
Oh, if you already have the ladder, you can put it down the sewer to get access to the slime girl. You should talk with Shortstack the goblin, she'll give you hints on what to do next, especially after you've met someone or found an item. I suggest going to the Ghost book, "Help me find items" and turning on the red box around items since the items are VERY well-hidden. Best of luck to you.
And btw, you can't fix the gears yet, as far as i know.
The thing is I can't find Shortstack, I have met Violet and am on the Symbiosis path but I don't know, for the life of me where Shortstack is
Nvm found Shortstack

Last edited:

topdogiey

Aug 2, 2020
Yeah sleeping in the room with the Power Cell (Station) triggers a dream and a conversation with Violet and Astra. After getting up, if you go back to that bed, you get a new option "Communicate with Violet". If you select Powers and Evolution > Abilities, you can learn new abilities by spending "times fed" as currency. However, after doing so you can't get up from the bed. The only option after that is sleep.

Apparently, if you check the room Leo is in after that, he's gone. Going back to the room with the bed and Power Cell, you'll find Leo hunched over the computer.

After interacting with Leo, if you select Talk with Leo > Talk > Ask about the Station. He will give you a 2nd Power Core

Plugging that in to the power generator brings the Station to 20% and allows you to leave the station through the portal we came in. We'd be back in the Temple. Currently, we can't print the Blue Card (in the room we found Leo unconscious). We can however, visit Sera in the Temple to do side quests. She's in the room with the healing pool and the Corruption/Purification meditation blessing. She's under the table with food on it, there's a full sized statue in the background.
Did you do anything with that first power core before doing this? I've done everything posted above and slept in the bed 10+ times and still nothing

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
Did you do anything with that first power core before doing this? I've done everything posted above and slept in the bed 10+ times and still nothing
Yeah you have to plug the first power core (power core 2) into the generator. I mentioned this in one of my earlier posts.

"It's in the first hallway you can walk down in the station. There's a white machine that's mounted on the wall with AX-23 written on it. Pressing UP will allow you to insert a power core"

The dream scene should happen even if it's the first time you sleep in that room with the Power Cell

topdogiey

Aug 2, 2020
Yeah you have to plug the first power core (power core 2) into the generator. I mentioned this in one of my earlier posts.

"It's in the first hallway you can walk down in the station. There's a white machine that's mounted on the wall with AX-23 written on it. Pressing UP will allow you to insert a power core"

The dream scene should happen even if it's the first time you sleep in that room with the Power Cell
That's where I got stuck, didn't notice there was an arrow to walk toward that on the wall. I was just trying to click all over it like the keypads lol thanks for the help much appreciated

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
As I was playing the game I choose the ghost as my companion and later on I was able to reach the slime. One of the choices is to do symbiosis route or not. So my question is if I choose to do symbiosis does that automatically lock me out of the ghost or spirit's route? or can i have both of them at the same time?

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
As I was playing the game I choose the ghost as my companion and later on I was able to reach the slime. One of the choices is to do symbiosis route or not. So my question is if I choose to do symbiosis does that automatically lock me out of the ghost or spirit's route? or can i have both of them at the same time?
It let me have both of them at the same time.

Reactions: JLP603
Nov 13, 2017
You can have multiple companions at once, you even get more later on, so no worries. The only thing rejecting the slime girl does is not having access to the slime girl content, at least for now.

Reactions: JLP603

0xanEverage

Feb 19, 2020
I guess you can't progress within the Workshop further anymore after being told to create a keycard?

Also, thewalkthrough says, that you can "take the relationship to the next level" with the spirit, not sure how and when this option should popup tho. The Love Stat of the Spirit is 40+ on my end by now.

albel112

May 9, 2019
this game looked extreamly fun, until quest puts me to leos workshop, running circles on some spaceship 4 hours without finding progress, not to mention i cant see anything.. its time to delete and forget

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
this game looked extreamly fun, until quest puts me to leos workshop, running circles on some spaceship 4 hours without finding progress, not to mention i cant see anything.. its time to delete and forget
Relatable.

If this game had better navigation, either consistent dungeon crawler controls OR a menu to jump to the locations you want, it would be a lot less frustrating. A map or a mini-map wouldn't hurt. I also agree that the Station is way too dark even after restoring power to 20%. On top of that it seems impossible to gain love with Succubus.

That said, maybe after a few patches these things get fixed.

CainKova

Feb 25, 2020
I couldn't find anything on the walkthrough that tells me about the symbiote route with the slime girl, is this the romantic route? I'm afraid to accept it and it somehow blocks some routes, I want to know what I gain or lose with this. This game NEEDS a Walkthrough mod or patch, it is very "cloudy", and the movement is very confusing.

Reactions: Wooloomooloo

0xanEverage

Feb 19, 2020
How to enter "The Station"?
In the Temple, interact with the plant soil and enter the password.

Is there a way for the succubos and the spirit to be your companion?
Only one of them at a time can be your companion, if you unlock the cheat menu, you can switch between both of them which just results into a reset of your choice and progress for the current one.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ferdyfachrur

0xanEverage

Feb 19, 2020
I couldn't find anything on the walkthrough that tells me about the symbiote route with the slime girl, is this the romantic route? I'm afraid to accept it and it somehow blocks some routes, I want to know what I gain or lose with this. This game NEEDS a Walkthrough mod or patch, it is very "cloudy", and the movement is very confusing.
The Slime Girl's Symbiote thing will be an Off-Side Companion which can help you in fights. No known advantage of it tho.

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes