monkgi

Sep 25, 2017
When I saw this I thought Phasmophobia, so I wasn't surprised that it inspired it. On a side note if you like ghost story plus sex, you should look into manga by Iwasaki Yuuki. The art is great, the sex is hot, and there is definitely a lot of "What the fuck" moments when the ghost shows up.

Nov 13, 2017
When I saw this I thought Phasmophobia, so I wasn't surprised that it inspired it. On a side note if you like ghost story plus sex, you should look into manga by Iwasaki Yuuki. The art is great, the sex is hot, and there is definitely a lot of "What the fuck" moments when the ghost shows up.
Yeah, the sex is nice, but most of his stuff is either tragic or a little too rapey for me, takes me out of it a bit, ngl

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Unlraniks

Jul 2, 2020
Do I just have a bugged version? for some reason I've made a brand new save and I can't progress at all with leo's content. I go to power core 1 and just get power core 2 cumming next update, then nothing. I can't use power core #1
Any idea how I can fix it? Or is this just a bug with the spirit route?

SaltyMan69

Mar 2, 2020
Is there a way to get the game saves from your mobile Phasmohentaia (CaxHub) game onto your PC version?
I tried to look for the saves folder in the game files but didn't find it on the mobile version. Basically I wan to take my game saves and import them to new versions of the game so I don't have to keep starting over

Reactions: TheLegendaryClover
3.70 star(s) 38 Votes