nonospot

May 15, 2020
Does any one got bugs on this version? seems like a lot of animation won't load - .webP I assume -, it was ok on previous version.

sarashi

May 4, 2018
how the F do i go inside the station ? i really have no idea. i walked everywhere. i tried inside the temple and in the prison . nothing . even inside that one portal where u find the nurse or the door with the zombie. nothing... Walkthrough doesnt give me much info either. can anyone tell me a proper way to find the way ?

Dec 26, 2017
...Screenshot Of How Tp Do This, Please???...
First of all I screwed up "dicks" is all lower case and second I didn't understand what you meant by Screenshots so hope these are what you meant!

how the F do i go inside the station ? i really have no idea. i walked everywhere. i tried inside the temple and in the prison . nothing . even inside that one portal where u find the nurse or the door with the zombie. nothing... Walkthrough doesnt give me much info either. can anyone tell me a proper way to find the way ?
You have complete Tigarah's quest to find her brother first; after you talk to him and Tigarah first. Then head to where the soil is (right side of the 3 old men statues) click "Look for Leo" then enter the password!

Where do I find the balloon?
Check the Walkthrough on the first page, it says it's random, i found it in the room they specified! I believe you can only get it after Leo wakes up and gives you a powercore, leave the room leo gives you the powercore then go left up right!

Reactions: Gabaw

lewdgirl69

Nov 22, 2019
This game is very good and spirit girl is very sweet. I hope you get around to implementing all of the primary characters (at least spirit girl and succubus together) as swappable eventually because I like them both and one playthrough is very long.

Reactions: AlexTorch

Merlk

Jan 21, 2019
That's a shame, being someone who despises NTR with genuine passion. Threathening to remove it was a step too far. Besides the NTR was going to be optional regardless. I am just happy that this game had the option to avoid it as compared to the other influxes of NTR games we have now...

• Sad
Reactions: Daddums

CainKova

Feb 25, 2020
That's a shame, being someone who despises NTR with genuine passion. Threathening to remove it was a step too far. Besides the NTR was going to be optional regardless. I am just happy that this game had the option to avoid it as compared to the other influxes of NTR games we have now...
Yeah, for me NTR is disgusting as scat, but threathening the guy was too much. God i like girls with animals characteristics, that can be strange for a lot of people. Sometimes people are too much tense.

Lucress

Dec 10, 2019
Is there any fighting and defeating the creatures ? Or is it trying to avoid them/calling upon them (depending on the situation and the player's mood) ? ^^

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes