JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
I have by now "interacted" with him to all limits I have and explored the entire station, including sleeping and hiding, without him waking up. Is there something specific you had to do?

Also am I correct to assume, that right now there's only 4/6 parts? (Ghostbook -> Sidequests)
I think I did a couple of interactions, then I left the room (maybe even exited the space station and let a few days pass) and then came back. At that point Leo had recovered and left the laboratory; I found him in one of the large cabins (the ones that have the bed on one side, the computer terminal at the back of the room and the lockers to hide).
EDIT: yes, only 4/6 part.

Oct 18, 2020
No NTR? I'm not into NTR also but why force it off the game through threats and blackmail? Especially when it is optional? Worst kind of people...

nonospot

May 15, 2020
@MrXcy your game runs nicely on joiplay except for the "ghost book", could you make it an icon like for the inventory? it would resolve the issue.
Same for "stats" but this one can be reached from the main save/load menu, so much less of a pb.
I hope you don't let one asshole trashing your day for the NTR announce, and keep making your game the way you want!

Edit: Actually the astra menu could use an icon menu too, but it seems to break only when I compress the game this one.

Last edited:

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
i think i softlocked? i went to the area leo is supposed to be before meeting his sister then came back later and he isnt there. did i do somthing wrong?

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Man, I really want to enjoy the unconscious Leo scene, but it's all so dark I can't see anything. :cry:

Last edited:
Reactions: Clawfoot66

Grimreaper24

Nov 23, 2019
@MrXcy your game runs nicely on joiplay except for the "ghost book", could you make it an icon like for the inventory? it would resolve the issue.
Same for "stats" but this one can be reached from the main save/load menu, so much less of a pb.
I hope you don't let one asshole trashing your day for the NTR announce, and keep making your game the way you want!

Edit: Actually the astra menu could use an icon menu too, but it seems to break only when I compress the game this one.
I'm having the same problem and I also agree that you shouldn't let someone be a complete idiot

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I haven't played this one in quite awhile and since I lost my files when my old computer died I came back to download it and start new but now that I see that everything that got me interested in the game in the first place has been removed I'm passing on downloading it now.

Mike11138

Jul 24, 2017
I can't play the new update because it says glBindFramebuffer and glBindRenderbuffer are missing

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes