river123410

Dec 26, 2018
That's a shame. Your descriptions of being used by the monster girls was one of the charm points of this game. I hope you can find a way around this setback.
Though it doesnt really make a difference to me there are some who really enjoy that aspect so perhaps using a disclaimer might work something like "despite how it looks all interactions in the game are consensual"? Ive seen some games do that though i am unsure if it would pass patreon and may need some research to figure out. The other thing is releasing an "unofficial patch" that restores the original (or new) scenes to include it as ive seen many games with those. But hey I think the game is great as is just some suggestions :)

auchgast

Aug 12, 2020
The other thing is releasing an "unofficial patch" that restores the original (or new) scenes to include it as ive seen many games with those. But hey I think the game is great as is just some suggestions :)
This sounds like a good solution, if feasible.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Important update: Due to threats from someone on discord named: Copperhead/Necroman, this individual is claiming to report Phasmohentaia because I "plan on adding NTR". Something that isn't even in the game yet, and always optional. Due to this, I'm removing anything that may be against Patron's policy. The update for the game will be released today, however, only a few of the features I had planned for Friday will go live. I apologize in advance to people looking forward to that. Update will go live in a few hours, this will also remove anything against Patron's policy such as references to MC being violated by Entities/etc.
WTF does NTR have to do with Patreon rules? Screw that guy!

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
WTF does NTR have to do with Patreon rules? Screw that guy!
it's not NTR the problem, the problems are other things that patreon doesn't allow or maybe they are in a grey zone of the rules.,
This dude is using that to blackmail dev because of NTR even if is optional....

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
you get a 2nd power core after finding leo
No you don't. I've already opened that room with the white keycard. You get a conversation, and possibly a sex scene if you choose.

It's possible to get Power Core II but you can't get Power Core I. The evidence for that is when you interact with Power Core I (which looks like a pair of binoculars on a table near a computer), you get a message saying "This area is still under construction. Find the other power core to power the station. Power core #2 cumming next update"

Last edited:
Mar 16, 2021
Important update: Due to threats from someone on discord named: Copperhead/Necroman, this individual is claiming to report Phasmohentaia because I "plan on adding NTR". Something that isn't even in the game yet, and always optional. Due to this, I'm removing anything that may be against Patron's policy. The update for the game will be released today, however, only a few of the features I had planned for Friday will go live. I apologize in advance to people looking forward to that. Update will go live in a few hours, this will also remove anything against Patron's policy such as references to MC being violated by Entities/etc.
What a lil' crybaby bitch

• Haha
Reactions: Gabaw and Bruno3

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
Leo is passed out in a part of the station (you see him passed out through a laboratory window). You "save" him (I don't spoilers) and then he gives you the second power core.
You literally can't wake him up. And no he doesn't drop anything. You're just spreading misinformation.

The only interaction in that room is with the AI, which also drops nothing

Reactions: Kame_Sennin

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
You literally can't wake him up. And no he doesn't drop anything. You're just spreading misinformation.

The only interaction in that room is with the AI, which also drops nothing
After "interacting" with Leo, you need to leave the room. The next time you come back, you will find that Leo has recovered and gone away. Look for him in one of the other rooms and he will give you the second core.

[...] You're just spreading misinformation.[...]
As I said, I didn't want to spoil any part of the game, you just needed to explore a little more....

TheLegendaryClover

Sep 9, 2021
Can someone post the dragon girl futa on male content?, i dont know if its futa on male or male on futa because i only saw it through the walkthrough, a picture or video would help, thanks in advance

Niüsrüh

Jul 29, 2018
After "interacting" with Leo, you need to leave the room. The next time you come back, you will find that Leo has recovered and gone away. Look for him in one of the other rooms and he will give you the second core.
I have by now "interacted" with him to all limits I have and explored the entire station, including sleeping and hiding, without him waking up. Is there something specific you had to do?

Also am I correct to assume, that right now there's only 4/6 parts? (Ghostbook -> Sidequests)

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 38 Votes