ItZFaith69

Mar 30, 2020
Hi, i dont wanna be one of those guys and i know this may have been answered a couple of times but was wondering to what extent the gay content goes. I think a demon/devil was mentioned in the comments. Does he rape the mc and is that the reason for the gay tag? Am i forced to have sex with women? Can i fuck any guys or does the mc get fucked. I mean i dont mind some scenes as bottom but would like some scenes doing the fucking aswell. Or just purely doing the fucking if thats an option. And does the demon/devil turn futa. Cant say i like futa. The game looks great, just might not be for me.
^post above

DWolfAmarok

Oct 23, 2017
Thank you for playing!

Here's the roadmap for next areas to come, also posted on our channel

V0.3.5 Tigarah & Leo's area, quest, and Ghostbook updates, Violet's story and Symbiote powers - (New area - Currently Working On)
V0.3.6 Devos Route/Romance/sex/Abilities/etc
Assuming that by now working on Davos (Demon route) has started. On other post I read " The Demon Path has Gender Bendering of the player and the Demon depending on choices."' Is that an absolute one or the other or can it remain m/m. I like his design and was looking forward for some action of the m/m variety. Although I'd much prefer been dominant or a dominance clash with him, in a positive way like friendly rivalry, regardless of who top or bottom. And it's just so hard to find m/m where the bottom isn't some sissy/submissive princes which is a turn off for me. Don't mind dealing with an occasional/event scene like that but don't like when a character is progressively and permanently turn into a sissy. And I don't mind m/m/f or play f in f/m as long as my character still has a strong personality.

So yeah, I'm curious as to what to expect. But great game, love the art/design and so far like all the characters.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Just to clarify: Are dicks avoidable? Except for the protagonists.
And the future plans are my next concern...will this stuff be fully avoidable? Except for the fix ^^

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Phasmohentaia [v0.3.5.2] [Mr.Xcy] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,68 GB / 707 MB - Phasmohentaia-0.3.5.2-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,65 GB / 673 MB - Phasmohentaia-0.3.5.2-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - Cruncher 0.4.1 (bas@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Razai

Aug 17, 2020
Phasmohentaia [v0.3.5.2] [Mr.Xcy] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,68 GB / 707 MB - Phasmohentaia-0.3.5.2-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,65 GB / 673 MB - Phasmohentaia-0.3.5.2-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - Cruncher 0.4.1 (bas@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -
The game lost special button like violet interact, astra interact and ghost book hope you fix it soon

Reactions: MrXcy and Astro4000

scavenge

Oct 24, 2017
Does anyone know where to put this power core? I've wandered and clicked on everything I can see but the stations so dark I can't tell if i'm missing something subtle

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes