Dremo

Jul 4, 2017
There was a patreon post last week named "0.3.5.1 release". Can anyone confirm if it was the actual release or the anouncement of the release date? In the later, could we know about it?

RumbleBR

Aug 16, 2019
There was a patreon post last week named "0.3.5.1 release". Can anyone confirm if it was the actual release or the anouncement of the release date? In the later, could we know about it?
I am waiting the next update too... I liked this game very much.

Reactions: Nero Cardoso

GeneTaylor06

Jan 31, 2021
Hi, i dont wanna be one of those guys and i know this may have been answered a couple of times but was wondering to what extent the gay content goes. I think a demon/devil was mentioned in the comments. Does he rape the mc and is that the reason for the gay tag? Am i forced to have sex with women? Can i fuck any guys or does the mc get fucked. I mean i dont mind some scenes as bottom but would like some scenes doing the fucking aswell. Or just purely doing the fucking if thats an option. And does the demon/devil turn futa. Cant say i like futa. The game looks great, just might not be for me.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
ATTENTION: This game has Disabled the ability to Roll back after Prologue due to Open Exploration and Enemy Hunting. Save your game as you explore.
No, dude, just no. NEVER remove the ability to roll-back in a Ren'py game. Whatever advantages you think it gives you in the way you tell the story, it never makes up for the annoyance the players feel, due to not having that option.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Personally, before trying the game I prefer to know if all the rape, trap, gay and futa content will be able to be avoided. I also don't like BDSM or domination or submission, so if the game is focused on it, I prefer to know in advance (and also if I can avoid those scenes).

Galvi

Mar 4, 2018
Nice game title. Made me remember an old game called "Phantasmagoria".
The game is inspired by the most famous (and loved) horror game of the last year: Phasmophobia, the one that just received 2 major updates in the last 2 months.

ItZFaith69

Mar 30, 2020
Personally, before trying the game I prefer to know if all the rape, trap, gay and futa content will be able to be avoided. I also don't like BDSM or domination or submission, so if the game is focused on it, I prefer to know in advance (and also if I can avoid those scenes).
You can avoid gay, Trans and rape. Rape is a major gameplay element. While playing, the "Monster-girls" will try to rape you once you got to a specific point but you can escape them or fight them to not get raped. The rape is just a normal sex scene without any harming. You can avoid gay by picking the first or second monster girl at the beginning. And you can avoid trap content by just picking the right thing before a specific scene.

Reactions: BlasKyau
3.70 star(s) 38 Votes