Oboba

Aug 24, 2019
Quick question when you first go into leos workshop and its on reserved mode, can I explore/find leo or do I have to wait for next update?

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
Man Im kinda stuck with the cat boi, apparently I need to get rid of the zombie girl, but, first off, I don't know how to properly fight since I can't use my Succubus special powers, second, I tried to be a nice guy and grinded like crazy to romance the zombie girl, I even got to kiss her, and she is kinda adorable but the stupid cat boi still refuses to go down... do I need to fight the zombie girl? would I lose love points if that happens ? :cry: I just managed to make her trust me...

Reactions: Oboba

DeseoRabbit

Aug 8, 2020
Man Im kinda stuck with the cat boi, apparently I need to get rid of the zombie girl, but, first off, I don't know how to properly fight since I can't use my Succubus special powers, second, I tried to be a nice guy and grinded like crazy to romance the zombie girl, I even got to kiss her, and she is kinda adorable but the stupid cat boi still refuses to go down... do I need to fight the zombie girl? would I lose love points if that happens ? :cry: I just managed to make her trust me...
1. You have to defeat her 3 times in combat. Sneak attacks don't count.
2. Stats don't decrease
3. Use holy water to defeat zombie girl, or sleep to recover succubus abilities

Reactions: Oboba

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
1. You have to defeat her 3 times in combat. Sneak attacks don't count.
2. Stats don't decrease
3. Use holy water to defeat zombie girl, or sleep to recover succubus abilities
When I try to use succubus abilities, it says I don't know her abilities. How do I get that to change?

DeseoRabbit

Aug 8, 2020
You have to raise your companion's affection and talk to her to find out their abilities. You can gain succubus affection by having sex with her.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Anonymous100

Dartanyan

Jul 17, 2021
What is the doll doing in the temple? She just changes positions. I can't do anything with her.

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
Mr.X told me that there is a hidden girl with one sex scene and with different variations and it's specifically in the temple. Not sure if it's that Annabelle doll??? I'm confused. I feel like Ima have to go on an easter egg hunt lol. I'll appreciate it if someone tells me exactly what I have to do to get that sex scene with the supposedly hidden girl at the temple

Reactions: Dartanyan

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Mr.X told me that there is a hidden girl with one sex scene and with different variations and it's specifically in the temple. Not sure if it's that Annabelle doll??? I'm confused. I feel like Ima have to go on an easter egg hunt lol. I'll appreciate it if someone tells me exactly what I have to do to get that sex scene with the supposedly hidden girl at the temple
Do you know if the witch is in the game already? As in can we find her? If so, where and how?

You have to raise your companion's affection and talk to her to find out their abilities. You can gain succubus affection by having sex with her.
Thanks!

DeseoRabbit

Aug 8, 2020
can i do anything in leos workshop? i need a blue keycard but found a white one and im still missing 4 parts of whatever im trying to build, can i even finish this or is it locked in those under construction areas?
Leos workshop is not finished. There is a battery in one of the rooms on a table, that if you try to pick it up, it will send you back to the castle with a message that the workshop will be finished in 0.3.5.1

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
So, It Turns out I am wrong, it's not the doll and also it's not the plant or that girl under the table. Mr.X said is going to reveal more info on the hidden girl

Reactions: SeymourClevarge

RumbleBR

Aug 16, 2019
This game scared me some times but is really good, I loved it, if it come to steam someday I will go buy it for real.

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes