Kawusi

Feb 6, 2018
im stuck at the part where i need to get a key for that big as door. i looked in the walkthrough and it says that i need to go up and down the stairs to trigger the event where i can climb up to the room at the top. the event doesnt trigger tho and i dont know what else to do, got the ladder and all the other stuff too, so i dont understand why nothing happens now. help would be much appreciated.

DeseoRabbit

Aug 8, 2020
im stuck at the part where i need to get a key for that big as door. i looked in the walkthrough and it says that i need to go up and down the stairs to trigger the event where i can climb up to the room at the top. the event doesnt trigger tho and i dont know what else to do, got the ladder and all the other stuff too, so i dont understand why nothing happens now. help would be much appreciated.
You have to do it a few times. For my playthroughs, it was usually the second time I ascended and descended that the event triggered.

DeseoRabbit

Aug 8, 2020
nothing happens.. i went up up and down at least 20 times now, im a missing soemthing?
After ascending do you interact with the locked door? I don't think it should matter but try it anyway. There aren't any requirements to trigger the event, so maybe your save is just busted.

Kawusi

Feb 6, 2018
After ascending do you interact with the locked door? I don't think it should matter but try it anyway. There aren't any requirements to trigger the event, so maybe your save is just busted.
yep tried that too :/ anyone got a save up to that point?^^"

Thingamadong

Mar 16, 2021
I don't think the question is how to reach the zombie girl, but how to trigger the cogs near the lift, behind the stairs in the room with the zombie.
A gear or a handle must be somewhere but may not be implemented yet?
As far as I know, that stuff has no function yet.

Derpatron

Aug 26, 2017
Another very annoying thing is this "mutating" dungeon maze. Basically the only way to get anywhere with this thing is to download and follow the step by step acquisition process in the walkthrough. I'm just going to assume that this thing was either locked behind a paywall and liberated by a pirate or will soon be locked behind a paywall when the level of followers pick up.
not a fan of, what I assume is a bug, where I'll suddenly be transported to said dungeon despite being nowhere near it on the map when I hit an arrow

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
It turns there is a hidden girl in the temple and not alot of people have noticed it. Still tryna figure who that hidden girl is. unless it's that ananbelle girl sitting in the corner on the floor, where the three statues are

DeseoRabbit

Aug 8, 2020
i found him but can't interact. saying ''cumming soon''.
That's an outdated message. After receiving the quest to find him, go to that exact wall that you see this message, there will be an arrow at the top of the screen when you are right next to it (looking at the wall).

Last edited:

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
The Demon will be 'sort of' romanceable, by that I mean you're either serving him or you're against him. If you're submissive-Demon route you'll be his play-thing, and you can show him affection but it may or may not be returned due to his nature. ;)

If you're dominant/high-corruption-Demon route you'll get the option to turn the tables on him with the help of The Witch, example: turn him into a futa Demon
What are the chances of him turning them a tables back on me and doms me as a futa? That'd be very hot. Just an idea

3.60 star(s) 38 Votes