Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Phasmohentaia [v0.3.5.0] [Mr.Xcy] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 2.39 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 666 MB

Original Mac Size: 2.35 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 631 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
Hey does anyone know who the hidden girl is and how to find her and get the sex scene? (basically after completing the main quest)

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Whelp... looks like the dev has gone the jerk route by removing Renpy source and using both renpy.block_rollback() and repeated setting of config.hard_rollback_limit to 0 in an attempt to force us to save scum or face the consequences. The attached decompiled script.rpy has replaced all block rollback calls with pass statements and changed the 0 to 2048 for rollback limit. You might want to edit these to a lower value if your platform has problems with memory and storage limits.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Another very annoying thing is this "mutating" dungeon maze. Basically the only way to get anywhere with this thing is to download and follow the step by step acquisition process in the walkthrough. I'm just going to assume that this thing was either locked behind a paywall and liberated by a pirate or will soon be locked behind a paywall when the level of followers pick up.

DeseoRabbit

Aug 8, 2020
Whelp... looks like the dev has gone the jerk route by removing Renpy source and using both renpy.block_rollback() and repeated setting of config.hard_rollback_limit to 0 in an attempt to force us to save scum or face the consequences. The attached decompiled script.rpy has replaced all block rollback calls with pass statements and changed the 0 to 2048 for rollback limit. You might want to edit these to a lower value if your platform has problems with memory and storage limits.
He didn't disable it without any reason or to be a jerk. From the overview:
ATTENTION: This game has Disabled the ability to Roll back after Prologue due to Open Exploration and Enemy Hunting. Save your game as you explore
The rollback probably breaks something (like enemy spawning), so to be safe he disabled it.

Thingamadong

Mar 16, 2021
where can I find the gear for the door with the zombie girl?
At the screen where you can click on a door to into the room with a skelleton and a female corpse, dont' click the door but go left.
You will get to a locked gate. After that, go back. You will stop where you can click on a door which leads to the zombie.
Also, someone drew a map and uploaded it here.

arcangelcr

Jul 14, 2019
Hello everytime I try to launch this game, I get the error below:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 283, in script
python:
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 617, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
python:
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895

Mon Sep 13 08:15:45 2021

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you guys know what's going on here?

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
It sounds like your download got trashed. You can try to use my script.rpy from a few posts above, but the author packed everything up in rpa files, and if the one that has the script got corrupted, probably everything got trashed.

You can try to delete your game and unpack again from the download, but you might just want to download everything again.

Hello everytime I try to launch this game, I get the error below:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
python:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 617, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
python:
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895

Mon Sep 13 08:15:45 2021

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you guys know what's going on here?

Reactions: arcangelcr

pataponjak3

Jun 2, 2017
Simple question, is it possible to change some settings after their selection, like the pregnancy with Shortstack or the futa content with the Succubus?

nonospot

May 15, 2020
At the screen where you can click on a door to into the room with a skelleton and a female corpse, dont' click the door but go left.
You will get to a locked gate. After that, go back. You will stop where you can click on a door which leads to the zombie.
Also, someone drew a map and uploaded it here.
I don't think the question is how to reach the zombie girl, but how to trigger the cogs near the lift, behind the stairs in the room with the zombie.
A gear or a handle must be somewhere but may not be implemented yet?

Reactions: adbhashdkashdk
3.60 star(s) 38 Votes