abayff

Jul 17, 2021
So, It Turns out I am wrong, it's not the doll and also it's not the plant or that girl under the table. Mr.X said is going to reveal more info on the hidden girl
Have you unlocked the statue? I believe that's the side/hidden character you are looking for. If you check their patreon, there should be walkthrough on there. It should be where " " is.

DeseoRabbit

Aug 8, 2020
Have you unlocked the statue? I believe that's the side/hidden character you are looking for. If you check their patreon, there should be walkthrough on there. It should be where " " is.
The statue was in the previous version, so that's not it. The changelog specifies that the hidden character was added this update.

Reactions: Dartanyan

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
has the statue bug been fixed ? 2 version ago i entered the room where in theory statue should coming for you but it didn't trigger and the door for going foward were already unlocked

Reactions: lalalandland11

ItZFaith69

Mar 30, 2020
It turns there is a hidden girl in the temple and not alot of people have noticed it. Still tryna figure who that hidden girl is. unless it's that ananbelle girl sitting in the corner on the floor, where the three statues are
Maybe he means the "plant"-girl which will grow after you safed Leo.

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
I wish that little quest button worked so I could actually see what it is the game expects me to do. I've been trying to figure out how to move the gears for a while now since it's the only thing that I've actually been prompted to do but to no avail. I even already found Tiagrah (or however you spell her names) room, yet I can't even interact with her and I'm just so confused as to why since she's sitting right there. But the game is still pretty nice.

kbutler

Dec 26, 2018
I wish that little quest button worked so I could actually see what it is the game expects me to do. I've been trying to figure out how to move the gears for a while now since it's the only thing that I've actually been prompted to do but to no avail. I even already found Tiagrah (or however you spell her names) room, yet I can't even interact with her and I'm just so confused as to why since she's sitting right there. But the game is still pretty nice.
iirc the gears don't do anything yet. i'd recommend checking the walkthrough in the op as the game still contains a lot of half finished content with no ingame warning.

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes