Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
How do I get out from the station once I teleported in?
Either A) go to the left from the entrance, then the first door on the right in the hallway. there should be a computer and an energy pack there. interacting with the energy pack gives you the option to leave.
Or B) you can leave from the entrance if you brought the station back up to 20% power. requires both energy packs being inserted.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Im stuck at 17% station power how i get 20
After getting choked out by the Hunter, head back to where catbutt was, only to find him missing. chase after the booty to the room with the energy pack you can't pick up and talk to him. He'll give you a different energy pack (other one's outta juice) to plug in and bring systems to 20%

Falayoki

Sep 2, 2019
idk but game let you stand still in place and u dont know what do, i love this game but ppl with no english main or some try hard to enjoy

Aman9333

Jun 5, 2018
After getting choked out by the Hunter, head back to where catbutt was, only to find him missing. chase after the booty to the room with the energy pack you can't pick up and talk to him. He'll give you a different energy pack (other one's outta juice) to plug in and bring systems to 20%
is Catbutt Leo if so he is still knocked out so idk what else to do

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
is Catbutt Leo if so he is still knocked out so idk what else to do
Yeah it's leo. uhh, have you found Astra onboard? Can't remember where, but she's in one of the rooms in the long hallway. if even after that he's still knocked out, you might need to sleep in one of the rooms. sorry if I'm not being that helpful.

lewdgirl69

Nov 22, 2019
can anyone tell me how to pass zombie plz
Go to the cell with your bed, spin left+right until holy water spawns, on the bench (1 screen right of bed).
Grab it, go to zombie, attack, use holy water. Do this 3 times until holy water runs out.
This assuming you already spoke to Leo as well when he's trapped on the ceiling.
After 3 holy water kills go back to where Leo was trapped. He'll run off.
That should work, the next time you see Leo is near Tigara.

Jul 25, 2019
That's a shame, being someone who despises NTR with genuine passion. Threathening to remove it was a step too far. Besides the NTR was going to be optional regardless. I am just happy that this game had the option to avoid it as compared to the other influxes of NTR games we have now...
Sure it's NTR but the way I see it, it's not us actually getting cheated on. Not my girlfriend. Nothing more than some more hentai.

Feb 2, 2021
Go to the cell with your bed, spin left+right until holy water spawns, on the bench (1 screen right of bed).
Grab it, go to zombie, attack, use holy water. Do this 3 times until holy water runs out.
This assuming you already spoke to Leo as well when he's trapped on the ceiling.
After 3 holy water kills go back to where Leo was trapped. He'll run off.
That should work, the next time you see Leo is near Tigara.
I actually had the holy water just didn't know what to do with it thanks dude

Reactions: lewdgirl69

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
Yeah it's leo. uhh, have you found Astra onboard? Can't remember where, but she's in one of the rooms in the long hallway. if even after that he's still knocked out, you might need to sleep in one of the rooms. sorry if I'm not being that helpful.
Yeah sleeping in the room with the Power Cell (Station) triggers a dream and a conversation with Violet and Astra. After getting up, if you go back to that bed, you get a new option "Communicate with Violet". If you select Powers and Evolution > Abilities, you can learn new abilities by spending "times fed" as currency. However, after doing so you can't get up from the bed. The only option after that is sleep.

Apparently, if you check the room Leo is in after that, he's gone. Going back to the room with the bed and Power Cell, you'll find Leo hunched over the computer.

After interacting with Leo, if you select Talk with Leo > Talk > Ask about the Station. He will give you a 2nd Power Core

Plugging that in to the power generator brings the Station to 20% and allows you to leave the station through the portal we came in. We'd be back in the Temple. Currently, we can't print the Blue Card (in the room we found Leo unconscious). We can however, visit Sera in the Temple to do side quests. She's in the room with the healing pool and the Corruption/Purification meditation blessing. She's under the table with food on it, there's a full sized statue in the background.

Last edited:

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
I can desactivate the futa or avoid this route?,I'm fine with the rest, but futa is just not my fetish,what monster is the one that have penis in here anyways?

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
I can desactivate the futa or avoid this route?,I'm fine with the rest, but futa is just not my fetish,what monster is the one that have penis in here anyways?
yeah is optional, the succubus can summon a penis but you need to ask her to "take it out" or else she will be a regular woman, also as far as I remember all scenes with the futa succubus are her being bottom

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes