janpogi10123

Jul 17, 2020
In the Temple, interact with the plant soil and enter the password.

Only one of them at a time can be your companion, if you unlock the cheat menu, you can switch between both of them which just results into a reset of your choice and progress for the current one.
Thank you btw I never found any usage for submission or dominance what is that trait for anyway?

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
So I've seen mentions of a zombie girl in this thread, but only in the context of "defeating" - does this mean no zombie waifu?

Shino.o

Nov 21, 2020
I need help with the power core i can't pick it up or more like i can pick it up but it does not appear in my inventory and even if i interact with the device for the power core it tells me i dont have it so i cant advance no matter what i do

Last edited:

kayflex

Jun 28, 2017
Im so confuse, how can i complete leo's quest when everytime i try to access the nearest terminal for the keycard, it says to wait for the next update

SaltyMan69

Mar 2, 2020
Waitin for the thicc alien biih update. The Station was just an alien reference but it changed up the pace of
the game alot from being locked into the dungeon/castle or temple stuff. I found having a threat hunting you wasa interesting and even though it wasnt in the game yet it did a good job building atmosphere, I actually legit creeped aroudn the station in a friggin renpy game. Good shit

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes