RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Nov 9, 2017
Haven't played this game since its initial release. Any gay scenes outside of the first one and are they easy to obtain?

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
Wish the walkthrough was updated as i have yet to get out of the first area.
Even a built in game walkthrough would be nice, like where you need to go next or something, even highlight good answers in green and bad ones in red type of thing.

jariman47

Oct 7, 2020
how to 100% interact with drow, i walked out of red room multiple times and nothing has occurred except zombie and shade.

MarsOrigin

Apr 15, 2021
The roster is full of females, how is this in anyway gay? This doesn't make sense.
In the game you have been captured and you find yourself in the dungeon. That is where you decide that you go with the ghost captor, gay captor and there is one more. Then completing more story, there is one more gay scene with another character.....

Kurt1234

Sep 2, 2018
How do i unlock leo? I have slime at power level 3 (dont know how to get it higher) and astra unlocked. Every time I go back to the station im stuck on the part where he is unconscious. I've completed the 4 unit parts and have the blue keycard as well.

kndaldakf

Jan 8, 2018
how do you get to the station? The walkthrough doesn't say how to get there. :[

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 37 Votes