ManedWolf

Mar 20, 2018
how to 100% interact with drow, i walked out of red room multiple times and nothing has occurred except zombie and shade.
Go back to the Dragon lady and train some more, also choose the element for your sword. Then go back in and out of that door.

Haven't played this game since its initial release. Any gay scenes outside of the first one and are they easy to obtain?
Yeah. There's a catboy femboy and super submissive. Also a Drow character that ain't femboy. You also have some scenes with MC's coworker in an event recap.

Im curios about the dolls curse :unsure: walkthrou wasn't helpful...someone got a clue?
You get a Jumpscare and lose some items if you don't give her dick after the some time.

how do you get to the station? The walkthrough doesn't say how to get there. :[
Face the 3 Statues then press Left. Then press Foward, one of the options will be to open the portal.

How do you increase combat power?
Right now we con only have 1. But it's mostly with the Dragon lady.
Workupload

compressed version :coffee:
ffs, thank you. Torrent wasn't working for me.

Reactions: Kyddz and revanix

Darkshadow343

Oct 25, 2021
NEVESITO AYUDA, donde se encuentra la tarjeta azul de la estación y las partes del androide que no aparecen en el tutorial??? Si alguien puede adjuntar una captura se lo agradecería mucho

kndaldakf

Jan 8, 2018
where can i find the construction pod? i have been wondering these dark halls for ages and still cant find it :[

ManedWolf

Mar 20, 2018
Y donde se encuentra la (tarjeta azul),la he buscado varias veces en cada habitación y no la encuentro
Right. No podrás encontrarlo porque esta misión aún no ha terminado. Tal vez en una próxima actualización que se centre en la Estación. Espero que el traductor esté funcionando. Lo estoy usando a él y a mi conocimiento de idiomas latinos para hablar contigo (brasileño aquí xD)

where can i find the construction pod? i have been wondering these dark halls for ages and still cant find it :[
Right when you first found Leo knocked out (and hopefully you didn't raped that boyhole that is so willing to give consent to you).
But that quest ain't done yet.

you beat me... still!
edit: eh? that's the last version?

Another compress!
- - pixeldrain

*intense scream, pc crash when compress*
He beat you to it, but you're the one with the right version! Horraaay! Thank you, bud!

Darkshadow343

Oct 25, 2021
Obrigado por esclarecer, é que estou preso com o Leo, no livro fantasma ele me pede para falar com ele sobre o andróide mas quando falo com ele não sai nada sobre isso, só posso falar sobre a estação e pronto para novas atualizações

Last edited:

ManedWolf

Mar 20, 2018
Obrigado por esclarecer, é que estou preso com o Leo, no livro fantasma ele me pede para falar com ele sobre o andróide mas quando falo com ele não sai nada sobre isso, só posso falar sobre a estação e pronto para novas atualizações
Have you got all the parts of the robot told on the walkthrough and injected Astra inside your brain?
Also, keep in mind that this whole quest is still in development.

Darkshadow343

Oct 25, 2021
Si, lo tengo todo y aun asi no me deja avanzar con leo, ns si me falta hacer algo o algo que hice mal ya quetengo las 4 piezas y la tarjeta blanca

ManedWolf

Mar 20, 2018
Si, lo tengo todo y aun asi no me deja avanzar con leo, ns si me falta hacer algo o algo que hice mal ya quetengo las 4 piezas y la tarjeta blanca
Have you went back where you found Leo and acessed the computer?

Lol I compressed both versions and ended up posting the wrong one....
Deleted my post, sorry :coffee:
Ayy no probs.

So once you get in the station you cant get out?
You can. It's just that it's one of the worst design choices of the game because of how easy is to get lost in there. Try to find the first room and roam a bit to find tthe door.
If it's your first visit, however, it's best to follow the walkthrough because you need to raise power to a certain level on the ship to get out.

• Red Heart
Reactions: abso har

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
Have you went back where you found Leo and acessed the computer?

Ayy no probs.

You can. It's just that it's one of the worst design choices of the game because of how easy is to get lost in there. Try to find the first room and roam a bit to find tthe door.
If it's your first visit, however, it's best to follow the walkthrough because you need to raise power to a certain level on the ship to get out.
I see thank

kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
does anyone know where the blue key card is? already interacts with Leo, I slept for 2 weeks and still nothing.
And the terminal password.
1645050587301.png

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
does anyone know where the blue key card is? already interacts with Leo, I slept for 2 weeks and still nothing.
And the terminal password.
View attachment 1657749
You can actually make the blue keycard as of the latest update. You want to go to the server room (room where Leo was unconscious). Talk to the computer and select material printer. You'll actually be able to print one. Currently, if you visit the Sun hologram room, and talk to the computer, you can shut off the heat vents. After doing so, you'll be able to access a new hallway, but you won't be able to travel very far down that hallway

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 38 Votes